Followers 0
Flybrian

$30,000 Scion

8 posts in this topic

$30,000 Scion tC

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Buyer Gets It

Brand new '07 Scion TC. Never been owned. This vehicle was totally tricked-out as a show-car by Toyota of Tampa Bay FOR Toyota of Tampa Bay. No amenity was spared, from the in-dash DVD and flip-out touch-screen lcd, to the twin lcd's on the rear side windows, facing out.

Customized options included in the $30620 price:
-Borla Cat Back Exhaust
-Fog lights
-TC Ground Effects Kit
-Interior Floor Lamps (Blue)
-Euro Styled Tail-lights
-Rear pedestal spoiler
-Twin Rear LCD TV Monitors
-Custom Enclosure with 2 12-inch Pioneer Subwoofers
-Window Tint
-18 inch alloy wheels with body color accents
-TRD short shift kit
-TRD lowering springs
-Billet Grill
-Pioneer 6Disc CD/DVD Changer
-Touch Screen in-dash flip-out LCD Monitor

Have something to trade in? Want fair lease pricing or financing? I will work with you to meet your financial needs. Must get this car off the lot.

Josh Zuckerman
New Car Sales
Toyota of Tampa Bay
cell: 813.767.5178
joshz@ToyotaOfTampaBay.com
joshzuck@yahoo.com

:rolleyes:

Well lah-de-f@#kin'-dah, Toyota!

This car, this...monstrosity of a vehicle...has set a new bar for ricers, and that is a thought that will not keep me warm this night.

Well lah-de-f@#kin'-dah, Toyota!

This car, this...monstrosity of a vehicle...has set a new bar for ricers, and that is a thought that will not keep me warm this night.

a new bar? No, that's a pretty mediocre setup for a show car. Funny thing is, everyone that "tricks out" a car and knows anything about it knows you won't get your money back. The only way to come out ahead on making a car like this is if it's for advertising, or you win every show. If an individual did this to their Scion, it'd be worth... about plus or minus a thousand dollars of what the car was unmodified at the dealer. Sadly, there'll probably be some idiot that will buy this, because "it came that way from the dealer." Then given a year, it will be worth the same as any other used Scion of the same model & milage, maybe less. Talk about being upside-down.

For that kind of money, buy me a loaded Grand Marquis and I'll put that Scion out of its misery.

I like the tC, but not enough to waste 30k on one.

Those tail lights are on all tC's BTW

I could spend 22k and get a car with actual performance increases.

Edited by Dodgefan

I know of a few dealers in my area that actually deduct value for modified cars like this because they know it will be a tough sell on the used lot and in some cases, the modifications void new car warrenty. I wouldn't pay $3,000 let alone 30,000 for this POS.

This was posted back from 2007,,,7 years later Scion is as miserable of an excuse for an automotive industry sales division as ever.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0