Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Some Silly School Sketches

7 posts in this topic

Posted Image

This is why I go to school... :lol: :D

The first one is a Pontiac sedan. I was thinking along the lines of G8. Offically has no name. It's not exactly ideal. I'll definitely say that. It's an interesting design. Don't know how I came up with it... The second is a Chevy coupe. I was thinking along the lines of Beretta. It doesn't have a specific name either. It doesn't really look like one, but ten years can do alot for a design. So, whatever... The third one is another Pontiac, I think. I'll have to check once I post. Basically a freaky Firebird/Trans Am. Again, no intended name. Its disproportionate and weird. Laugh if you want... The fourth one is yet another Pontiac. A mid-engined one. No, not a Fiero, it's too small to be one. It's a baby Fiero... The fifth one is supposed to be a Buick Regal. Modernized with cues from the past. It, too, is quite disproportionate. I'd like to redo it... The sixth and final one is a retro Chevy. No name for it either... Not much to say about it other than I didn't have to sign my name of it. :P

The 3rd and 4th pontiac's remind me a bit of a Celica. The regal I think is a bit on the bland side, I'd like to see your 2nd take on it.

The Buick is my favorite. I love the crisp, edgy lines and solid, muscular stance. It really has a confident look about it. I see where you were going with the grille design, but it hints a bit too heavily at Mercury's current theme (Montego, Milan, etc) IMO. The lower front fascia looks great and I LOVE the wheel design. Excellent work. On a side note, anyone else think the design screams Monte Carlo replacement from the A-pillar back?

I see you pay attention to Mrs. Smith class. lol, but they look good the pontiac mid engine is a little to concepty, so its not practicle. The buick is the best so Far.

Wow... appearantly, I must have a Celica implanted into my brain. :P As for the Regal. I don't know why, but I had a hard time with it. I couldn't get anything right. It just isn't quite what it was imagined to be. So, that why I'm redoing it. The design cues need to flow better, too... But, yeah... this is how well I pay attention in class. :D

The Regal and the Chevy sedan are my favorites....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0