Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Buh Bye GXP

Hey PCS, Bobby told me he'd really like to have a lock of your hair to put in a heart-shaped locket he wears around his neck.

PB, babe, I think you are the one that is quite taken with PCS and his follicles. I just like his car...only one of them, actually.

PB, babe, I think you are the one that is quite taken with PCS and his follicles. I just like his car...only one of them, actually.

Boyz please, there's enough of me to go around for everyone to enjoy! :AH-HA_wink:

Here is a pic of my engine, just before I shipped her. I'm riding around in the 69 Pontiac Custom-S these days since my GXP is on it's way to Europe.

Posted Image

Boyz please, there's enough of me to go around for everyone to enjoy! :AH-HA_wink:

Here is a pic of my engine, just before I shipped her. I'm riding around in the 69 Pontiac Custom-S these days since my GXP is on it's way to Europe.

Posted Image

I think your engine is facing the wrong way compared to a real car like mine. :P

Nope. My car is your favorite car, designed by your favorite part of GM. It's name is 3 letters long, and is sold as the same brand as yours.

If it's a Kappa Saturn Sky, then you're right it's one of my children so to speak. I give each Kappa a kiss before they leave Wilmington. I like spreading my DNA around. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

But we won't miss your car. You mind taking a few more Grand Prixs over there with you? I'll trade you a 98 Grand Prix GTP if you send me an Opel Speedster :P

Well I loved your car/bodystyle when it first debuted as a 4 door Opel Omega in the early to mid 90's. German egineering and all. :yes:

Posted Image

I liked it again when it came back to North America as the Cadillac Catera in the mid to late 90's, and in Australia as the Holden VZ.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was kinda tired of it when it came out again as a 2 door coupe in OZ.

Posted Image

And by the time GM rolled it out again in North America in 2004 as the Pontiac GTO, it was a dead man walking, or should I say a dead car sitting on the dealer lots. I think you can still find some sitting there should you want to look. :smilewide:

Posted Image

Oh well, I need to get back to work, these little conversations we have just spur me on to do what needs to be done to Holden, to make them even more compliant to GM's wishes. Resistance is futile. :AH-HA_wink:

If it's a Kappa Saturn Sky, then you're right it's one of my children so to speak. I give each Kappa a kiss before they leave Wilmington. I like spreading my DNA around. :AH-HA_wink:

I wish I would have known that before I bought my son one for graduated with honors from the university. :duh:

PCS: You sure you're not a $3 bill... :P

All joking aside I clean out my bank's $2 bill drawer every

payday, I love paying with $2 bills. You'd be amazed how

many people are like "I can't take this... is this even REAL

money... let me talk to my manager"

I hate conformity.