Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Citroen C6

11 posts in this topic

I had the experience some years ago of riding in Citroens. I rode in a DS ( 1970) and the CX Prestige(1989). I just learned Citroen has come back with a long wheelbase car. I like the fact the seat controls are on the door and it has digital gauges. The new model is the C6:

Here are some videos:

Top Gear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaHriYxYas

The CX Prestige I rode in is in the video.

Fifth Gear Test of C6:

At The Brazil show:

Commercial:

Another video:

Commercial promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLZn2IzARU

Citroen CX:

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

"When your hair is on fire you need the BMW, but for comfort the C6 is just uncanny!"

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Citroen is the only French manufacturer that did not deserve to be booted from the US market. Renault and Peugoet sold worthless junk; Citroen sold advanced class.

That is one of the most breathtaking cars on the market...

Bring Back Citroen!

Citroen is the only French manufacturer that did not deserve to be booted from the US market. Renault and Peugoet sold worthless junk; Citroen sold advanced class.

Peugeot makes some good looking stuff now. I'd drive a 407 sedan or coupe. In fact if the Chevy Monte Carlo had beennn a Peugeot 407 it would probably still be with us today.

I love the C6. A stunner in many dimensions. From road to roof.

I love the C6. A stunner in many dimensions. From road to roof.

Agreed. Quite luxurious on the inside and a lot of technology. I want to call it a French Oldsmobile...

Peugeot makes some good looking stuff now. I'd drive a 407 sedan or coupe. In fact if the Chevy Monte Carlo had beennn a Peugeot 407 it would probably still be with us today.

I like the 407 coupe styling alot...I dig the 607 also..reminds me of a French Dodge Intrepid.

I love the design of the C6..so individualistic and non-conformist...can't wait to see one the next time I'm across the pond. I enjoyed Clarkson's review of it on a recent Top Gear..he had some hysterical comments, incl. the interior wasn't wierd enough (he said he expected the gear lever to be an asparagus attached to the top of the A-pillar).

I recall seeing a few XMs in the UK a few years ago..neat looking cars, very distinctive.

A neighbor of mine when I was a kid in the '70s had an SM..beautiful car, loved the way it glided along..so sleek.

Edited by moltar

I think the C6 is one of the ugliest cars on the road these days. Glad they don't sell that many around here. :puke:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room