2008 Sierra "All Terrain" Package

BigPontiac

I dont think my dealer expected to sell many of the All Terrain, as I was the first one ordered. I expect to see a lot more around though as i already see another in the showroom. Im very impressed with the truck. The 6 litre is awsome. The comfort and overall fit and finish is the best Ive had yet. So of course, Im delighted to show it off ;)

front.jpg

rear.jpg

nose.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

I know this was discussed a few posts back, but I thought you all might like to see some pics of the AT after a 2 1/2 inch lift & some bigger tires. I was very happy with the results! Excuse the water spots... washing a black truck in the south Louisiana heat is a BITCH!!!

Z71.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I also bought a 2008 ALL Terrain and love it. I was looking at getting a bug shield for the front, but it seems that most of the after market ones I have seen cover up the chrome grill. What bug shield did you guys put on your trucks? Thanks in advance,

Kevin

• 1 month later...

I found an All Terrain over the weekend with employee pricing and rebates knocking off roughly $10K off MSRP. Sadly it was ordered without the two-tone interior, though I did like the look of the Fire Red SLT on the Extended cab. Sliding rear window was also a deal breaker...oh well.

• 6 months later...