• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
Burns

Theta Buick CUV

Since my last Buick was not so Buicky, this one is an Enclave inspired chevy Equinox-sized CUV:

Posted Image

I don't think I got the proportions right (rear wheel needs to be smaller?), but I hope you like!

Edited by Burns

Very Rogue-ish. It needs to wear that grille prouder. and i see where the portholes go, but alas, no portholes. Curve the A-pillar more. My biggest problem with the Enclave is that its proportions are totally un-sexy, especially hood to body length, and this fixes that. Also, i love the way the character line on this sweeps up from the taillights, but i don't think it should extend into the front door.

Very Rogue-ish. It needs to wear that grille prouder. and i see where the portholes go, but alas, no portholes. Curve the A-pillar more. My biggest problem with the Enclave is that its proportions are totally un-sexy, especially hood to body length, and this fixes that. Also, i love the way the character line on this sweeps up from the taillights, but i don't think it should extend into the front door.

haha I just googled the Rouge and you're right! what a bummer...

Way too tall... again.

I do love the Buick hips though. :wink:

Nice sketch, but not elegant enough for Buick. Too tall. Needs to be lower and more sinewy.

Great job you do have a talent. Get the waterfall grille in there and bigger. Other than that too tall lower it and it would sit perfect. Excellent quality!

BURNS !...you know I have ALWAYS backed you up cuz I know ya got the Talent...so,...:

Take it from here, pal...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.