Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burns

Theta Buick CUV

10 posts in this topic

Since my last Buick was not so Buicky, this one is an Enclave inspired chevy Equinox-sized CUV:

Posted Image

I don't think I got the proportions right (rear wheel needs to be smaller?), but I hope you like!

Edited by Burns

Very Rogue-ish. It needs to wear that grille prouder. and i see where the portholes go, but alas, no portholes. Curve the A-pillar more. My biggest problem with the Enclave is that its proportions are totally un-sexy, especially hood to body length, and this fixes that. Also, i love the way the character line on this sweeps up from the taillights, but i don't think it should extend into the front door.

Very Rogue-ish. It needs to wear that grille prouder. and i see where the portholes go, but alas, no portholes. Curve the A-pillar more. My biggest problem with the Enclave is that its proportions are totally un-sexy, especially hood to body length, and this fixes that. Also, i love the way the character line on this sweeps up from the taillights, but i don't think it should extend into the front door.

haha I just googled the Rouge and you're right! what a bummer...

Way too tall... again.

I do love the Buick hips though. :wink:

yeah I'm struggling with the height of my cars, proportion is my greatest enemy right now :(

Nice sketch, but not elegant enough for Buick. Too tall. Needs to be lower and more sinewy.

Great job you do have a talent. Get the waterfall grille in there and bigger. Other than that too tall lower it and it would sit perfect. Excellent quality!

BURNS !...you know I have ALWAYS backed you up cuz I know ya got the Talent...so,...:

Take it from here, pal...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0