Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burns

Ford Focus

6 posts in this topic

i kinda like it... just for the fact that its a huge departure from Ford's currently bland styling... i think the new taurus put me in a boredom coma to be honest

but what im seeing is a Bangle-ized Chrylser Nassau... which while being very dramatic and aggressive... is also a combination of two of my least favorite things... Bangle and hatchbacks... so i don't know... im not saying it wouldnt lok good to others... as it obviously has going by the first two posts... but its definitely not my cup of tea

good job on everything tho... i really like most of your stuff

i kinda like it... just for the fact that its a huge departure from Ford's currently bland styling... i think the new taurus put me in a boredom coma to be honest

but what im seeing is a Bangle-ized Chrylser Nassau... which while being very dramatic and aggressive... is also a combination of two of my least favorite things... Bangle and hatchbacks... so i don't know... im not saying it wouldnt lok good to others... as it obviously has going by the first two posts... but its definitely not my cup of tea

good job on everything tho... i really like most of your stuff

havn't you gotten on my back before on hatchbacks? :lol: :AH-HA_wink:

I hope you like wagons more than hatchbacks, because that's my main portfolio project!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0