Nat'l Coming Out Day

all of a sudden i am getting images of someone's bent over grandma with hip waders on.

i suppose if you're a gay male you're seeing a grandpa with hip waders now.

[post="27500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I suppose that no matter your orientation, those images will kill any sexuality you had.

Wow... I can't believe I missed out on such a hilarious thread. :o :D I probably should have waited until today to say I was bi... Since I guess it's a Holiday. Right? Oh my... lol.. No wonder I've been so fucking horny today. :lol: Woah... too much info. Sorry about that. I guess that's also why I've been more gay, than straight today. Having a hard time keeping the eyes focused... Woah... definitely way too much info. Please don't hurt me for it. Extremely sorry. Anywho... I need to celebrate today. How about a nice night of ma.. :blink: I mean... sleeping. Just sleeping.

Wow... I can't believe I missed out on such a hilarious thread. :o :D

I probably should have waited until today to say I was bi... Since I guess it's a Holiday. Right? Oh my... lol.. No wonder I've been so fucking horny today. :lol: Woah... too much info. Sorry about that. I guess that's also why I've been more gay, than straight today. Having a hard time keeping the eyes focused... Woah... definitely way too much info. Please don't hurt me for it. Extremely sorry. Anywho... I need to celebrate today. How about a nice night of ma.. :blink: I mean... sleeping. Just sleeping.

[post="27520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha....wow....OK you're either off your ritalin or you've been licking undeveloped polaroids.

Haha....wow....OK you're either off your ritalin or you've been licking undeveloped polaroids.

:D Just Caffiene and a serious lack of sleep. Oh... and cold medicine. My throats been killing me. Yup... that must be it. It was in solid form... the kind you suck on for a half hour or so. Not cough drops, but similar. They're good, though... Probably had a few too many.

well, if we're coming out of the closet, I might as well just go ahead and say it... I'm not gay... But technically you could argue if I am straight...I mean, I know I'd never be gay...no offense to gay guys...they got it down right...the woman is a spawn of satan...the root of all evil...but they are damn sexy...(well, some of them anyways) But I have never even gone out with a girl let alone kissed a girl let alone had sex with one...So at the moment, what am I? It won't be permanent though...my sister is hooking me up with a hot chick who thinks I am hot and thinks my car is sexy...or is it the other way around? whatever... Edited by Nick

Two (dick) scary words in (dick) that post, Nick. "Sister" and "car". Seems (dick) like a (dick) recipe for failure (dick). Not (dick) trying to discourage you or (dick) anything. Good (dick) luck though!

(The above is an experiment to see if "product placement" and "subliminal advertising" really work. Let's see how the subject reacts to these stimuli.)
:) Edited by ocnblu

Haha... Blu, you so funny. :D Anyways, I see I gave out too much info. Damn cough candies; whatever the hell they're called... Making me act funny... Kinda like Harry. Omg... I was right; there really is a little bit a Harry in all of us. Well, atleast me... not literally or physically, though, just mentally. That would be sick...

I've probably said this before, but the biggest reason I couldn't be gay is that while baginas are weird, penises are creepy.  I can deal with weird on a regular basis, but not creepy.

[post="27642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

how do you pee? or, oh, it's... you have the only NON-creepy one, right?

jerk.

:P

Hey: Ocnblu... You know what the Scottsman's secret to f%$king sheep is? (this is a classic)

well, if we're coming out of the closet, I might as well just go ahead and say it...
I'm not gay...
But technically you could argue if I am straight...I mean, I know I'd never be gay...no offense to gay guys...they got it down right...the woman is a spawn of satan...the root of all evil...but they are damn sexy...(well, some of them anyways)
But I have never even gone out with a girl let alone kissed a girl let alone had sex with one...So at the moment, what am I?
It won't be permanent though...my sister is hooking me up with a hot chick who thinks I am hot and thinks my car is sexy...or is it the other way around? whatever...

[post="27548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Cool man, good luck! And maybe you're both, hot and sexy :P

Nonsense, spyboy.  I am always a perfectly proper gentleman here on the ol' Cee&Gee.

Damn, I forgot about this.  It would have been a perfect opportunity to get our receptionist off my freaking BACK.  She has asked me out several times, invited herself to my mom's for dinner with me (no WAY), left treats and notes on my desk... and the piece de resistance...  "Bill, you're so funny, you should donate sperm.  You'd make a wonderful father!"
:o  :blink:  :rolleyes:

Croc, please do yourself a favor and just tell Sixty8 that you are in love with him.  All of this coy behaviour is getting a tad old!

[post="27341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Maybe this could be a good way for you to produce an ocnblue Jr. She wants to have your kid.

First of all, Sixty8 - you little bugger - you've left us hanging on a cheap sheep F***ing scotsman joke! HOW RUDE! Secondly, I propose that all of us who are heterosexual should at least celebrate something! Maybe if we aren't going to get a day off work, we could at least celebrate Cleaning Out the Closet Day. That's right, take a look around your home - don't you seriously have some closet space that could be arranged a little more efficiently? Another alternative to Cleaning Out the Closet Day would be to just randomly out people whether they're gay or not. I'm really thinking of doing that to the guy who sits in the office next to me. He can't really protest NOT being gay without appearing to be homophobic (which is a bad thing) so either way, I'll have a nicer shoe closet, or drive a co-worker crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's all good.

HEY! Stop trying to avoid our demands and post yourself! Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich! actually...I told my friends sister to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich once...she did...it was a pretty damn good sandwhich... Edited by Nick