Gizhost

2010 LaCrosse/Regal Chop

11 posts in this topic

I put this chop together to see if I could make the Spyshots look like something! I doubt it looks anything like this but I am so excited about this car I had to attempt something! This is my first spyshot to production car chop. :lol:

Posted Image

Original: Link

Edited by Gizhost

good start, as other people said of flat sided buicks... no, give it some hips... or something like that.

this or the camaro will be cars i'll be looking at (that i could think of) if i buy myself a car after i graduate college

I bet you're not far off. Such a sexy Buick!! (For once I can say that. If this is anything like the 2010 LaCrosse, then the BMW 5-Series is dead.)

Please do more spy shots to production. You are probably one of the best choppers here, and your impressions are gorgeous and incredible! Spectacular job, gorgeous car, PLEASE do more of these!

I bet you're not far off. Such a sexy Buick!! (For once I can say that. If this is anything like the 2010 LaCrosse, then the Lexus ES and GS are dead.)

Fixed.

Even if this thing oozes sexy, it could never be on the 5's level, b/c of the whole drivetrain being the wrong way thingy.

I'm really anticipating this thing. At least it'll have a leapstart on the volume sellers from GM, being on Epi2, and all.

I put this chop together to see if I could make the Spyshots look like something! I doubt it looks anything like this but I am so excited about this car I had to attempt something! This is my first spyshot to production car chop. :lol:

Posted Image

Original: Link

No, I think you're right, I doubt it looks anything like this, but it is a good chop nonetheless. Given the state of the camouflage at the moment I doubt you can get much better, but I don't think the rear door cutline and C-pillar are very accurate, an the grille appears to be sharper (those corners we can see at least.

Lookin good....

Sorry, but I get an Avalon / tC vibe from this. I think it's a combination of the greenhouse, the wheel sizes, the C-pillar, and the refrigerator white color.

It's a really good chop, but I hope the 2010 LaCrosse is a little more distinctive looking.

I think it will have similar fender shaping to the Enclave. Other than that, it's probably close.

Needs hips, and the mechanics will hate that hood. Buicks should always include a lifting grill in the hood. Looks great, but I was hoping for more Velite though.

Edited by InvictaMan

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor