Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Chevrolet Traverse caught on video

3 posts in this topic

We've already shown you some hot shots from the hot Vegas strip of the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse, the upcoming lambda-platformed Chevy cousin to the GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook and Buick Enclave. We've even shown you a shot of what one strange-looking man believes is an actual picture of the upcoming Chevy Traverse. Now the kids over at Edmunds have risked life and limb to get us this video of the 'merican revolution's new crossover. We don't have any more real details than what we had before -- it's expected to debut at the 2008 Detroit Auto Show, begin production in August of next year and arrive in showrooms near the end of 2008 as a 2009 model. But hey, it's always fun watching spy photographers risk being run over just to bring us new shots of my

source:

http://jalopnik.com/cars/detroit-auto-show...ideo-305175.php

Getting run over by an Enclave; Die Beautifully.

Sorry, I couldn't resist... These guys really deserve a big thankyou from us for going out there just to satisfy our jones for new car information.

I already posted this over on my site a few weeks ago(December 12), but meh, never a fan of Chevy to begin with, and to me, it is just another ugly truck to be added to the already too big lines of their ridiculous looking model line-ups.

I don't like it, even though it has the camo on that you can't see much of.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0