Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peugeot_206

Chery QQ!

10 posts in this topic

In order to make a Genuine good Product, Chery Halts Production On all Models except for the A4, V5 and A3.

Operating on a Sandwich style construction, the Engine turns the rear wheels (rear engined) and is designed to bounce under the cabin, rather than outside. The Car moves up a class size, turning from an A-segment car, to a B-segment car, in order to compete with a larger audience.

Posted Image

IMO, the whole design is a bit akward. The wheels seem to pop out at you, and the grille is not reminiscent of Chery at all, just my two cents.

Good effort, you're improving, but I just don't really like it. Keep trying.

IMO, the whole design is a bit akward. The wheels seem to pop out at you, and the grille is not reminiscent of Chery at all, just my two cents.

He's got perspective down though...you could take notes. :AH-HA_wink:

Posted Image

All Your Designs Are Belong To Us

:rotflmao:

The Chinese had better watch out for the dam mongorians..they will steal their designs

You're one to talk.

"Keep Trying"? What is that?

Have you even Seen the QQ?

Posted Image

(S16/QQ5)

Posted Image

Please, the wheels bubble out, because it's different. Not all wheels are Convex. Especially on lower grade cars. (or FWD cars)

You Really need to cut that attitude out.

You're one to talk.

Posted Image

(S16/QQ5)

Posted Image

Please, the wheels bubble out, because it's different. Not all wheels are Convex. Especially on lower grade cars. (or FWD cars)

Indeed, considering many of his designs are far from great...he's not really one to talk so high and mighty.

You're one to talk.

Posted Image

(S16/QQ5)

Posted Image

Indeed, considering many of his designs are far from great...he's not really one to talk so high and mighty.

OK, now I see the resemblance between the cars, I never knew there actually was a 'QQ'. I thought you made it up, and I thought it wasn't recognizable becuase it doesn't remind me of a Chery.

And about the wheels, maybe they're not my thing, that's all, but it's very cool to see something unique.

I wasn't trying to give attitude, OK? I only wanted to share my opinion (a.k.a. the IMO part). Sorry if I PO'd you, but it sure seems like you're giving some attitiude yourself.

I know I'm not perfect. I'm trying, just as well as everyone, to improve. Maybe the reason I give criticizm that I don't recognize as 'mighty' is becuase I'm always told my drawings arereat by others. I really hate to be conceited or sound mightier, really I do.

Sorry if I sounded mean or harsh. I guess I didn't recognize it myself.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room