Pontiac GTOs...

Before recent days, I had probably seen maybe two or three Pontiac GTOs (the Aussie imports) in my lifetime.

Recently, though, I'm seeing them VERY often, like maybe once every other day.

Is it just me, or do some of you out there see them more often as well? (aside from those of you who own one :rolleyes:)

Before recent days, I had probably seen maybe two or three Pontiac GTOs (the Aussie imports) in my lifetime.

Recently, though, I'm seeing them VERY often, like maybe once every other day.

Is it just me, or do some of you out there see them more often as well? (aside from those of you who own one :rolleyes:)

I see them all the time here. I drove to Scottsdale last week, and I saw 3 of them within 20 minutes. I usually see one every couple of days, besides mine.

It's been pretty steady here... they're quite common, as compared to Bentley Continental GTs. :P

If you flip the car over, it says Made in Australia :P

Well not exactly. Take a wheel off however, and the brakes say it.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I figured the Aussie versions would have just ben Monaros, though.

Well from a dealer standpoint they are all coming off of there 3 year lease now so i see tons of them coming up at auction. So more should be rehitting the road everywhere. Im personally holding out for one that piques my interest. still deciding between the 04-05-06

Well from a dealer standpoint they are all coming off of there 3 year lease now so i see tons of them coming up at auction. So more should be rehitting the road everywhere. Im personally holding out for one that piques my interest. still deciding between the 04-05-06

Go with the 05-06 6 speed. The 6.0L feels so much more powerful than the 5.7L, and the dual exhaust is amazing.

yeah but they dampered the exaust a little with the new duals.... im kind of partial to the 04 for its exaust note

Go with the 05-06 6 speed. The 6.0L feels so much more powerful than the 5.7L, and the dual exhaust is amazing.

yeah but they dampered the exaust a little with the new duals.... im kind of partial to the 04 for its exaust note

but the main problem is color.... i like the black on red, black on black, blue on black (all three blues) blue on blue, and orange on black

but the main problem is color.... i like the black on red, black on black, blue on black (all three blues) blue on blue, and orange on black

Isn't the orange on black 06 only? That's the color I wanted the most. My second choice was blue on blue. Considering it took me 3 months to find an 05 6 speed, I wasn't going to be picky about color, unless it was silver.

My exhaust definitely sounds better than the 04 GTO I test drove. I drove to work with the radio off today just so I could listen to it!

well aside from all of that one more thing to consider.... price i can get a decent 04 for 15ish and an 06 for around 21 with around 6-20,000 miles depending on year and condition of course

and yes orange was only in 06

Isn't the orange on black 06 only? That's the color I wanted the most. My second choice was blue on blue. Considering it took me 3 months to find an 05 6 speed, I wasn't going to be picky about color, unless it was silver.

My exhaust definitely sounds better than the 04 GTO I test drove. I drove to work with the radio off today just so I could listen to it!