Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Ghoolish Sights

In Zürich, Switzerland today! A Chevrolet C2 with Mexican license plates from Mexico City (Distrito Federal).

That C2 is cute little car, but I prefer Citroën's C2 :P

Lisbon, Portugal - yesterday: silver BLS wagon with Dutch license plates. I'm guessing pre-production test model.

Ouch :(

Everyone appeared to be okay. When I passed by there were a mess of emergency personnel there and a child seat up on top of the Acadia. The mom was holding her child on her lap as she sat on the curb.

does that mean the market for the Acadia is getting tighter? :smilewide:

I guess it could mean that. :P

Now, back to the post.

Saw another, or the same, Gold Mist Enclave CXL this morning

Saw a black XLR this morning. Those are very rare up here.

I had a Scion xD behind me today, the first one I've seen. At first I was like "what the hell...is that a new xA?" because I hadn't seen many pictures of it. It's an awkward looking little car. The hood line gap was so wide that I thought the hood was popped, but after checking pictures that's how it is. The front end is ugly, and overall it's not a very remarkable car...it looks worse in person than these pictures. I think even the xA looked better.

Posted Image

The old xA for comparison

Posted Image

Nice Von! That's my favorite color combo next to black/black.

Saw that blue El Camino with white racing stripes again yesterday.

Saw an 08 STS with the ugly wheels yesterday. Cadillac really needs to offer some better wheel designs.

i saw an old... maybe 70s-ish blue and white Dodge Adventurer Sport parked around campus... it was pretty sweet

and theres also an oldschool ford falcon in the student parking lot where i park my car... also sweet... but its a weird muddy brown color so it doesnt look as nice as it could

This is kinda hard to see... but I'm titling this photograph series "Poor man's Cold Air Intake"

Posted Image

Posted Image

That, gentleman, is the top two thirds of a rubbermaid kitchen garbage can with the bottom cut out, shoved in the front end of an Econoline van.

To make things more interesting, this was quite clearly a gasoline Econoline, yet it had a bumper sticker that said "Real trucks don't have sparkplugs"

Truly ghoulish.

Please, please tell me you did not have to bump up against your Av's speed limiter to capture these shots. The horror!

Do you honestly think, by the looks of that Econoline that I'd have any trouble outrunning him in either of my vehicles?

but he has that cold air intake... :alcoholic:

This is kinda hard to see... but I'm titling this photograph series "Poor man's Cold Air Intake"

That, gentleman, is the top two thirds of a rubbermaid kitchen garbage can with the bottom cut out, shoved in the front end of an Econoline van.

To make things more interesting, this was quite clearly a gasoline Econoline, yet it had a bumper sticker that said "Real trucks don't have sparkplugs"

Truly ghoulish.

What are the things hanging down the from the bumper? Mudflaps? What motivates people to do such stupid stuff, I wonder..

I saw a really clean '56 Chevy 4dr sedan today..kind of a rose lilac and white two-tone...very clean overall, except for a couple nits...the rear bumper was pushed up tight against the body and there was a top-to-bottom crack in the windshield on the left side..