Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gm4life

Pontiac G8 Safari GT (Wagon) UPDATED! FRONT PHOTO!

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I got busy tonight and I give you the G8 Safari GT. I took the 19inch G8 production wheels, darkend them up a smidge, rotated Pontiac logo. Got rid of the logo under the fender vent, put Safari there instead. Then I added the G8 fog light/lower grille on the conner tell me what you think! (I'd say its my best yet!)

post-1224-1192074073_thumb.jpg

Edited by gm4life

I will get that done, tomorrow or over the weekend. Really I am planning on it! I have the image off the show car I will use, and one from the Holden Wagon. Keep your pants on there Fly buddy. But you likey ey?

Oh, trust me it doesn't make me think of the GMC Safari, if I called something ASTRO it would lol. Thanks tho for the comments, keep 'em coming!

Ah its not that different. I was going to do that, on the side pic but opted not too. Didn't have enough of a shot from the side to show the corrent angle.

I'm not a fan of the safari name, makes me think of this:

Posted Image

+ 1 on the Safari name

Great chop, can't wait to see the front view. :thumbsup:

Finally here it is. I changed the upper grille but keep the lower one the same to differ it slightly from the G8 Sedan model. Tell me what you think, I say its another clean chop!

post-1224-1192155468_thumb.jpg

It is awesome. But I think the taillights need changed somehow. Either clear ricer lights like the G8 has (just for the sake of consistency) or you could be really awesome and put a black grid over them a la '88 GP :D

Or maybe just reduce the white lens area so it's all red. And darken them. But I would buy one over a Magnum! (with tinted windows. In black.)

Edit: Front end is kickin'. I like it better than the G8.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

Finally here it is. I changed the upper grille but keep the lower one the same to differ it slightly from the G8 Sedan model. Tell me what you think, I say its another clean chop!

No Nostrils?

Looks Awesome GM4LIFE. Good one.

LS6 I love the Safari name too. When the GMC Safari Van came out I kept thinking about a Pontiac wagon. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I would love to get one of these instead of a Torrent or used car for my son. But I can't talk the wife out of either of those.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0