2007 Cadillac Escalade Standard Equip. + OPTIONS

CadillacCTS

STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE + OPTIONS

SAFETY AND SECURITY
•Airbag Restraint System, Frontal: Dual stage, driver and front passenger. Front passenger airbag status indicator in overhead console
•Airbag System, Side Curtain: Roof rail mounted with rollover sensor. Includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd row coverage
•Automatic Airbag Suppression System: Includes dynamic front passenger sensing system
•Brake Transmission Shift Interlock
•Brakes: 4 wheel ABS and 4 wheel disc, Hydroboost
•Child Seat Safety Restraints: LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system in all 2nd and 3rd row seating positions
•Child Security Rear Door Locks
•Fog Lights: Front, rectangular, halogen, incorporated into the front fascia
•Lights: Daytime running lights with automatic exterior lamp control; LED centre high mounted stop light
•OnStar™: In-Vehicle communications and assistance service with 1 year Directions and Connections service plan
•Safety Belts: 3-point belts for all seating positions. Driver and front passenger with pretensioners
•Side Door Guard Beams
•Single Two-Sided Key: Common key to operate ignition and doors
•StabiliTrak™: 4-channel vehicle stability enhancement system. Includes disable switch
•Theft Deterrent System: PASS-Key III+™. Triggers horn and interior lighting
•Tire Pressure Monitor
•Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist: Includes instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch, rearview LED light bar and audible chime warning

EXTERIOR
•Antenna: Integral, rear quarter glass, flush mounted
•Assist Steps: Black running boards with chrome accents, mounted between front and rear wheels
•Body Equipment: Power liftgate with deep tinted liftglass. Electric release latch with activation button on key fob, overhead console and next to the pull cup handle
•Fascia: Front and rear, full wrap-around, body-colour
•Glass: Solar-Ray™ deep tinted on all windows except for light tinted glass on the windshield, driver and front passenger
•Grille: Chrome surround, integral to fascia
•Head/Tail lights: High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights including flash-to-pass feature; Twilight sentinel automatic light control and delay off feature. Rear LED tail lights
•Lights: Backup lights, combination parking/direction/hazard, combination tail/stop/direction/hazard, headlights, license plate light, side marker lights with reflectors
•Locking Differential
•Luggage Carrier: Roof mounted with chrome accents. Includes centre cross bars
•Mirror, Heated Outside Rearview: Power Folding, colour-keyed with chrome accents and includes driver side electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), turn signal in glass, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
•Moulding: Bodyside, colour-keyed with chrome accents
•Nameplates: Cadillac wreath and crest insignia on grille, tailgate and centre cap of the wheels
•Spare Tire Carrier: Mounted outside, lockable
•Tires: P265/65R-18 All Seasons Blackwall. Includes a P265/70R-17 All Seasons Blackwall spare tire
•Tow Hooks: Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame mounted, recessed in the front fascia
•Trailering Equipment, Heavy Duty: Includes trailer hitch weight distribution platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits, 7-way sealed connector
•Wheels: Four 457 mm x 203 mm (18” x 8”) 7-spoke Machined Aluminum with 432 mm (17”) full-size steel spare
•Windshield Wipers and Washers: Rain Sense, moisture sensitive wiper system. Front wet arm with pulse washers. Heated windshield washer fluid system. Rear window wiper system

INTERIOR
•Air Conditioning: Dual-zone, automatic climate control. Individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear passengers. Front HVAC controls located in the instrument panel, include an AUX button to activate the rear system. Rear HVAC controls located in rear of floor console
•Cigarette Lighter: With ashtray
•Coat Hooks: Rear seat and cargo area
•Concealed Storage Compartment: Left rear quarter panel
•Console, Floor: Includes damped-door storage covers, large storage bin, dual cupholders in front and rear, one power outlet inside bin and one in the rear, rear seat audio, rear electronic climate control and second row heated seat controls
•Console, Overhead: Includes two reading lights, Universal Home Remote, control for power liftgate and passenger airbag sensing system indicator. (Includes sunroof controls when CF5 is specified)
•Cruise Control: Electronic with set and resume speed. Includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
•Cupholders: Two in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows
•Defogger: Windshield and side window defoggers with rear window electric defogger and rear seat heater ducts
•Door Locks: Power programmable with lockout protection
•Floor Covering: Colour keyed carpeting with carpeted mats front and 2nd row
•Headlights On and Key-In-Ignition Warning Buzzers
•Heater: Rear seat auxiliary with passenger heating ducts
•Instrument Panel, Analogue: Includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer, fuel level and engine temperature
•Lighting: Interior courtesy and theatre dimming
•Mirror, Inside Rearview: Electrochromic (light sensitive auto dimming) with OnStar™ controls; outside temperature indicator and a continually recalibrating 8-point compass display
•Pedals: Power adjustable brake and accelerator with memory
•Power Outlets: 12-volt auxiliary, one (1) in instrument panel, one (1) inside storage bin in centre console, one (1) on back of centre console and one (1) in cargo area
•Remote Vehicle Starter System: Includes keyless entry remote key fob transmitters with remote vehicle start, illuminated entry, panic alarm and vehicle content theft alarm
•Seats: Front, Leather appointed power reclining full-feature buckets with driver and passenger adjustable head restraints, power lumbar, 12-way power adjustable, inboard armrests, heated seat cushion and seatbacks, 2-position driver-side memory, floor console and rear storage pockets
2nd row, leather appointed, reclining heated buckets (2 settings) and fold-down armrests
3rd row, leather appointed, 50/50 split-bench, 3-passenger, can be flipped forward, folded or totally removed, lightweight
•Sound System: XM Satellite Radio. ETR AM/FM Stereo with 2 slots – 1 for DVD audio/video and 1 for the 6-disc CD changer, seek-scan, digital clock and Radio Data System (RDS) with a Premium Bose™ 10 speaker system with 5.1 Digital Surround Sound. XM Radio features dozens of channels of commercial-free music as well as the best in news, sports, talk, comedy, and more. Digital quality sound with coast-to-coast signal coverage. Includes three free trial months beyond which service fees apply
•Sound System Feature: Rear audio controls with dual headphone jacks (headphones not included), power outlet and controls for volume, station selection and media. Steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls
•Steering Wheel and Column: Tilt-wheel, adjustable, wood and leather-wrapped rim
•Sunshades: Padded, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extends on rod, illuminated vanity mirrors
•Tools: Mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
•Windows: Power, includes driver and passenger express-down and lockout features

MECHANICAL
•Alternator: 160 Amps
•Battery: Heavy duty, 600 cold cranking amps includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
•Cooling System: External transmission oil cooler, auxiliary, heavy duty air-to-oil
•Electronic Throttle Control
•Engine: 6.2 Litre Vortec MAX V8
•Heater: Engine Block
•Suspension, Front: Short-long arm (SLA), independent coil over shock and stabilizer bar
•Suspension, Rear: 5-link, including variable rate springs and monotube shock absorbers
•Tow/haul mode selector: Button located at end of shift lever
•Transfer Case: AWD, electronic automatic system, full time, “always-on” all-wheel drive
•Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic, Heavy Duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode, 6L80. Includes driver shift control, manual shifting mode

PERSONALIZATION
•Door Locks: Power programmable with lockout protection and electric lock for liftgate
•Driver Information Centre: Includes programmable personalization features such as door locking and unlocking, a trip computer that contains two trip odometers and individual tire pressure read outs, fuel information such as range, average kpl, litres used and oil life. Also includes a message centre that displays dozens of warning messages such as low fuel, door ajar, security, seat belt reminder, low coolant and oil pressure low
•Outside mirror: Programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
•Universal Home Remote: Universal transmitter. Includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable. Located in overhead console

ENGINE + TRANSMISSION
Engine Type - L92 V8
Displacement - 6.2 Litre 378 Cu. In.
Fuel System - SFI
Net HP @ RPM - 400 @ TBD
Torque lbf•ft @ RPM - 415 @ TBD
Transmission Type - MYC – 6-Speed Automatic w/Overdrive
Axle Ratio - 3.42

OPTIONS
•ESCALADE 559 mm (22”) WHEEL PACKAGE:
Includes P285/45R-22 All season blackwall tires and (P56) 559 mm x 229 mm (22” x 9”) 7-Spoke Chromed Aluminum Wheel with full size 432 mm (17”) spare
• CAMERA SYSTEM, REARVIEW: Requires U3R. Includes a license plate pocket for an integrated styling appearance and works in conjunction with the rear parking assist (RPA) to provide an excellent assist for parallel parking or trailer towing. The camera only functions when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. For convenience, it will stay on for a calibrated length of time determined, in part, by vehicle speed, after the vehicle is shifted into Drive. When the RPA sensor(s) detects an object behind the truck, it alerts the camera and sends a message of what it has seen and where. The camera provides a significantly wide view – approximately 6.1 metres (20 feet) of distance behind the truck.
•HEADLIGHT SYSTEM: IntelliBeam Automatic High/Low Beam Control. Includes a digital light sensor on your rearview mirror that turns the vehicles high-beam headlights on and off according to the surroundings traffic conditions. The system will turn on the high-beams when it is dark enough, there is no other traffic present, and the Intellibeam system is enabled
•PAINT CHARGE: White Diamond
•REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: DVD player with remote control, overhead display, 2 sets of dual-channel wireless infrared headphones, auxiliary audio/video jacks, remote game plug-in and mute button in overhead console
•SOUND SYSTEM: Navigation radio with voice recognition microphone: Electronically Tuned AM/FM Stereo with CD/DVD player, DVD integrated Navigation, DSP, Radio Data System (RDS), Seek-Scan, Clock and Auto-Tone Control. Includes full-feature autonomous navigation, touch screen and 2 slots – 1 for the navigation DVD disc (ONLY) and 1 for the 6-disc CD/DVD changer.
• STEERING WHEEL: Heated. Includes a lighted activation button.
• SUNROOF: Power, tilt-sliding, electric with express-open and close and wind deflector.
• WHEELS: Includes a 432 mm (17”) full size steel spare.
457 mm x 203 mm (18” x 8”) 7-Spoke Chromed Aluminum.

EXTERIOR COLORS
Blue Chip
Black Raven
Gold Mist Metallic
Radiant Bronze Metallic
Quicksilver
Red E
White Diamond

INTERIOR COLORS
Ebony
Cocoa/ Very Lt. Cashmere Edited by CadillacCTS

Associated Press reported in a piece last weekend that the '06 Escalade has the industry's first satellite TV system. It's KVH TracVision, dealer installed. 'Antenna' is a 3-foot wide, 5-in tall disc fitted on the vehicle's roof. Article also stated GM was considerig pre-wiring all their SUVs for satellite TV in '07.

They've used the in-car satellite thing on Pimp My Ride, the system seems like an awesome idea, especially if they offer individual monitors and dual receivers so each of the kiddies on the second row can watch whatever. Yeah, that would get expensive, but people rolling in Escalades usually aren't taking them to the welfare office. Edited by Satty

AWD only?  All those Escalades running around L.A. don't need AWD or the mileage penalty of having it.

[post="28026"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, I'm not saying there is any real sense in it, but a 2WD SUV is still seen as something a bit icky by a lot of people.
Not that AWD with no locking differentials or low gears is REALLY any more macho...

We need to prepare ourselves for the Escalade to just have a tricked out version of the same interior as seen in the Tahoe and Yukon. I seriously doubt that GM will dedicate a unique dash design as Lincoln has done with the Navigator. While I am preparing myself for the worse - I have high hopes that they might surprise us.

From what we've all read, it appears the Escalade has a different dash design and different radio and HVAC controls. I believe the people who designed the Maybach's interior did the Escalade's. Am I right? Paolino, seeing how the new Tahoe and Yukon interiors already have a two toned scheme, it's not like we'll have all beige, all grey, or all black like GM's current offerings. Even though there are only a couple of options, the new interiors are very colorful. Toyota does the same thing too if you're really worried. Edited by Cadillacfan85

•SOUND SYSTEM: Navigation radio with voice recognition microphone: Electronically Tuned AM/FM Stereo with CD/DVD player, DVD integrated Navigation, DSP, Radio Data System (RDS), Seek-Scan, Clock and Auto-Tone Control. Includes full-feature autonomous navigation, touch screen and 2 slots – 1 for the navigation DVD disc (ONLY) and 1 for the 6-disc CD/DVD changer. Am I reading this right, will the Nav system actually be able to hold a total of 7 discs :blink: Do you mean that GM actually got the packaging right :omfg: If this is right then GM :cheers: and keep pumping out the good product. On another topic kinda sorta: does anyone have or know any pricing on any of the GMT - 900s?

We need to prepare ourselves for the Escalade to just have a tricked out version of the same interior as seen in the Tahoe and Yukon.  I seriously doubt that GM will dedicate a unique dash design as Lincoln has done with the Navigator.

While I am preparing myself for the worse - I have high hopes that they might surprise us.

[post="28155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'tll be different. One only needs to remember back to the post that Josh made a couple months back showing the dash "shells" for the tahoe/yukon and the Escalade and see that they are shaped very differently. :)

We need to prepare ourselves for the Escalade to just have a tricked out version of the same interior as seen in the Tahoe and Yukon.  I seriously doubt that GM will dedicate a unique dash design as Lincoln has done with the Navigator.

While I am preparing myself for the worse - I have high hopes that they might surprise us.

[post="28155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Additionally, it looks like we have to suffer with a column-mounted shifter.

In the specs on the console, there's no mention of the front console having the tranmission shifter located there.....

I agree that I can't see GM dedicating a unique dash design....or for that matter, engineering a console-mounted shifter....

A real SHAME...no matter how nice the Escalade looks.....

Floor shifters are "sportier" although if that were true they would be attached to a manual transmission. But since its an automatic, and it'll be driven by rappers and morons, a column shifter makes more sense. Anytime you can shift from "P" to "R" without taking your hands off the wheel is good, it means the morons wont have to take their hands off the wheels.

No, it just means they'll put the cell phone in the left hand instead of the right hand. Never underestimate the power of a moron.

So dissapointed, I really wanted to see pic's, oh well, I applaud this effort by Cadillac, the navigator now has something worthy of competition. I don't know... but for some reason, I feel this upcoming Escalade will resemble it's SRX sybling in frontend styling... oh well, put the pics up soon!!!

Grey, White and maybe Red and Blue would be good options..

[post="28329"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oooo red on the v-series escalade would be very cool

Is it too late to pray for contrast piping like in the range rover

i loves me some contrast seat piping...

From what we've all read, it appears the Escalade has a different dash design and different radio and HVAC controls.  I believe the people who designed the Maybach's interior did the Escalade's.  Am I right?

[post="28156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Where did you hear that? :blink:

Doubt it, there's always some outlandish rumor about an upcoming GM interior and all of them failed. This takes the cake...

I expect the same layout as the other GMT's with a bit more polish. That's all.

Where did you hear that?  :blink:

Doubt it, there's always some outlandish rumor about an upcoming GM interior and all of them failed. This takes the cake...

I expect the same layout as the other GMT's with a bit more polish. That's all.

[post="28410"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I also read somewhere that the new interior will be manufactured by the same company that produced the Maybach and will feature some granite surfaces. I hope it's different then the other GMT900, (not that there is anything wrong with the new interiors) just to be different and more upscale. I'll post the article if I find it somewhere.

Here's a quote from GM media; Cadillac Escalade models feature an exclusive luxury interior, including a unique instrument panel, instrumentation (with continuously lit white-LED backlighting), seats, door trim and center console. Escalade also receives enhanced premium materials and features, such as unique instrument lighting, fabric-covered interior pillars, available heated and cooled front seats and an available heated steering wheel (also available on Yukon Denali models). Escalade models also offer enhanced radio systems and an available DVD entertainment system that includes flip-down screens for the second- and third-row occupants

Wow... two interior color choices.  SO surprising.  :rolleyes:

C'mon GM, at this level, you need MORE than just beige and black.

[post="28138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I could go for a nice BMW interior-esque brown.

Where's the keyless/fobless entry system?  If the Toyota Yaris has it optional the Escalade, and every other Caddy, should, too.

[post="28549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

well my friends STS has the "Keyless Access with Push-Button Start"... so they should also have that...

well my friends STS has the "Keyless Access with Push-Button Start"... so they should also have that...

[post="28639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i'm thinking it's like the DTS, it's not something the customers demand.

I don't think the SUV owners are going to car either way, but i do think the Escalade should have it.

<_< Keep the damn floor shifters out of the trucks and SUV's. All they do is eat up valuable leg space. I have come to hate the floor shifter on my wifes CTS. While I love the car and how nice it drives, the floor shifter just makes the space tight for us 6'6" tall guys. Plus can anyone really see a 6' or under overweight rapper or football player driving one with a floor shifter? :blink: Talk about tight load! :lol: Not everyone likes floor shifters and really GM does not need to copy everyone else. If GM does consider it, then keep it only to a sports edition that has lowered suspension, etc. Otherwise this sounds rock on Tight! Like everyone else, can not wait to see pictures. B)

<_<  Keep the damn floor shifters out of the trucks and SUV's.  All they do is eat up valuable leg space.  I have come to hate the floor shifter on my wifes CTS.  While I love the car and how nice it drives, the floor shifter just makes the space tight for us 6'6" tall guys.

Plus can anyone really see a 6' or under overweight rapper or football player driving one with a floor shifter?  :blink: Talk about tight load! :lol:

Not everyone likes floor shifters and really GM does not need to copy everyone else.  If GM does consider it, then keep it only to a sports edition that has lowered suspension, etc.

Otherwise this sounds rock on Tight!  Like everyone else, can not wait to see pictures. B)

[post="28707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I dont think its so much the floor shifter that takes up the space, its the ever increasing size of the center consoles they build around said floor shifter. I find the console itself to be more of a room stealer than anything in todays vehicles. I understand there is a demand for them but dang, quit making them so huge that they take a up a ton of room!

I dont think its so much the floor shifter that takes up the space, its the ever increasing size of the center consoles they build around said floor shifter.  I find the console itself to be more of a room stealer than anything in todays vehicles. I understand there is a demand for them but dang, quit making them so huge that they take a up a ton of room!

[post="28717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Its mainly to make (mostly) soccer moms and executive men who buy luxury trucks and SUVs feel like they're in a car.