Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

The Next Infiniti Q

8 posts in this topic

There were a lot of aspects I liked about the Intima but some things that just didn't look good to me...so I made some changes and here's what I got:

Original Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

You fixed the proportions so it;s RWD... looks great to me!. :)

Personally, I don't think you did enough. The next Q won't have suicide doors, anyway! Clean, though!

You don't know that. It's unlikely but it's still possible...it is the flagship after all. :AH-HA_wink:

>>"You don't know that. It's unlikely but it's still possible..."<<

Ri-iiigghhhhtt.

Is the Q even in production anymore? Weren't sales down to about 350 units annually at one point?

RE above: moving the front wheels forward improved that aspect greatly, but the whole design still looks like a sneaker (not your doing, of course).

>>"You don't know that. It's unlikely but it's still possible..."<<

Ri-iiigghhhhtt.

Is the Q even in production anymore? Weren't sales down to about 350 units annually at one point?

RE above: moving the front wheels forward improved that aspect greatly, but the whole design still looks like a sneaker (not your doing, of course).

I know it won't happen...but it would be cool if someone did it...you know besides Rolls Royce and pickups. The Q isn't in production anymore...it'll return in the next redesign. I wanted to call this the next Maxima...but it's not RWD...plus I hear it's supposed to be smaller.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0