Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Corvette C7

20 posts in this topic

Basically, I wanted to take a stab at the next Vette. My intentions were to do a more revolutionary design over the highly evolutionary designs as of late. I didn't want to stray too far from the Corvette "mold", though. I tried to make it evolutionary in a revolutionary way, so to speak. It's not finished, it's still a work in progress. I didn't realize how low the fascia appears to be until I scanned it onto my computer. I'll probably raise it a bit, as well as finish all the detailing. If you have any suggestions, feel free to voice them.

Posted Image

Update:

Posted Image

Edited by blackviper8891

AWESOME!

I love the A-pillar-rearward! Pretty gorgeous! I'td look much more fierce if the hatch was emphasized more from this view. You catch some perspective issues, which make the hood look like it plummets after the front wheel and the more distant side of the hood is kinda wonky, idk what it is.

The front end should be a bit more fierce as well... that's what makes the current car look like such a "wallflower" now.

Awesome, think the front end could use some tweaking (a bit less of a dramatic drop into the bumper and playing with the head light designs) but besides that it's excellent!

Better than the sketch I saw on the cover of MT this week.... or was it R&T...?

That's a Corvette.

I like it all but the greenhouse proportions bug me a bit (too short or beltline too high).

Tweaked it a bit. Took some suggestions to heart... Others, I didn't.

Posted Image

Gorgeous, my favorite from you! This is for GMI, I presume?

10/10! Love it!

:hot::hot::hot:

I see Lamborghini in the front, Ferrari in the sides, and Nissan GT-R in the greenhouse. But very nice anyway.

Tweaked it a bit. Took some suggestions to heart... Others, I didn't.

Posted Image

bloody f@#king hot. I love it; it's absolutely gorgeous! If the C7 looks anything like this, I will be very pleased.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0