Sign in to follow this  
matt41

WIP: Next-Gen Chrysler 300

7 posts in this topic

matt41    0

This is for a contest elsewhere. Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. How is it looking?

How I got the new 300 design: 2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept+Rolls Royce Phantom (sedan)+current Chrysler sedan (boxiness, some luxury)= Next-generation Chrysler 300

Posted Image

Jughead5267    0

This is for a contest elsewhere. Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. How is it looking?

How I got the new 300 design: 2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept+Rolls Royce Phantom (sedan)+current Chrysler sedan (boxiness, some luxury)= Next-generation Chrysler 300

Posted Image

Sorry man, no dice here. The only thing about that thing that says Chrysler is the grille. The rest is just a mashup of other cars. I see Opel in the front end, Mazda in the front fenders, Ford Mondeo in the greenhouse, and no idea about the rear. I think that you just have too many conflicting designs going on...

CMG    1

Sorry man, no dice here. The only thing about that thing that says Chrysler is the grille. The rest is just a mashup of other cars. I see Opel in the front end, Mazda in the front fenders, Ford Mondeo in the greenhouse, and no idea about the rear. I think that you just have too many conflicting designs going on...

I agree.

Not a good concept at all IMO. Give it a Toyota badge and see if you can get some interest?

LOL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online