Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt41

WIP: Next-Gen Chrysler 300

7 posts in this topic

This is for a contest elsewhere. Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. How is it looking?

How I got the new 300 design: 2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept+Rolls Royce Phantom (sedan)+current Chrysler sedan (boxiness, some luxury)= Next-generation Chrysler 300

Posted Image

This is for a contest elsewhere. Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. How is it looking?

How I got the new 300 design: 2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept+Rolls Royce Phantom (sedan)+current Chrysler sedan (boxiness, some luxury)= Next-generation Chrysler 300

Posted Image

Sorry man, no dice here. The only thing about that thing that says Chrysler is the grille. The rest is just a mashup of other cars. I see Opel in the front end, Mazda in the front fenders, Ford Mondeo in the greenhouse, and no idea about the rear. I think that you just have too many conflicting designs going on...

All I see is a sketch of the chopped Jaguar in your sig, but with a slightly different front end.

What I see is that your drawing skills are def getting Alot better !!!!....kinda does have a Chrysler look to it as well IMO.

Sorry man, no dice here. The only thing about that thing that says Chrysler is the grille. The rest is just a mashup of other cars. I see Opel in the front end, Mazda in the front fenders, Ford Mondeo in the greenhouse, and no idea about the rear. I think that you just have too many conflicting designs going on...

I agree.

Not a good concept at all IMO. Give it a Toyota badge and see if you can get some interest?

LOL

good looking car, but as others have said not very chrysler and theres a lot of different designs...and i don't see any influence from the 3 cars you mentioned in the first post

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0