Almost 10 year old concept

CMG

The deep horizontally split grill reminds me of a Firebird or two of days gone by.....

Posted Image

Overall I think the Venom resembles something from the Pontiac camp more than anything else, if someone didn't know what it was or had never seen it before I think it would be easy to MISTAKENLY assume it was a Pontiac..?

Hahaha

That's the pot calling the kettle black....

:AH-HA_wink:

The Venom looks alot like the 4th gen Firebird family. It's front end reminds me of Pontiac concepts of old too. I think BrewSwillis is pretty accurate in his assessment.

Intelligent and insightful too!

LOL

I still have to disagree and I'm far from blind. I see absolutely nothing that resembles any F-body, besides the wraparound rear window, which doesn't constitute two vehicles "looking alike". I don't see what the big deal is in the first place. So I thought it was hideous? Are you Chrysler fans that insecure about Chrysler vehicles that you have to attack opinions and bring up other vehicles in completely baseless arguments? I mean, Chrysler has put out some real duds, so I can sort of understand... :wink: :P

Go toss some curlers in your hair.....

It slightly resembles an F body, it's more along the lines of "resembling" an F body CONCEPT imo. As in if nobody had seen it before they could MISTAKE IT for an F body concept. Not "it looks identical". Nobody said that, you are in imaginary tulip land.

And Chrysler never put out the Fiero, that's ONE DUD the C&G crowd can't point at the pentastar camp for...?

:rotflmao:

Edited by CMG

I still have to disagree and I'm far from blind.

I have to disagree.

HERE is what BrewSwillis wrote......

It kind of resembles a 4th gen Camaro, but with a flatter front end, and some exaggerated "concept car" styling cues

Don't put YOUR spin on his words. He merely said it "kind of resembles" a 4th gen Camaro, which it does.

Sorry!

The deep door ribs remind me of a few Pontiac "muscle car concepts" from a little while ago....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yuck, now that was hideous...except the front end which I sort of liked.

I still have to disagree and I'm far from blind. I see absolutely nothing that resembles any F-body, besides the wraparound rear window, which doesn't constitute two vehicles "looking alike". I don't see what the big deal is in the first place. So I thought it was hideous? Are you Chrysler fans that insecure about Chrysler vehicles that you have to attack opinions and bring up other vehicles in completely baseless arguments? I mean, Chrysler has put out some real duds, so I can sort of understand... :wink: :P

Nope, I completely agree that it's not a pretty concept at all. I do see a little F-body in the general shape and roundedness of it, but that's me.

Reread what I said. You're pulling words from where the sun doesn't shine, not me. Did I say he said it looked identical? No. I "merely" disagree with the notion and pointed out my opinion of it being hideous, once more. In fact, my original statement was "I never liked that concept.. It's hideous". BrewSwillis is the one who couldn't take my opinion without resorting to his usual petty arguments. Then again, you never could, either. Must hark back to that insecurity about Chrysler. *nods* :D Edited by blackviper8891

Reread what I said. You're pulling words from where the sun doesn't shine, not me. Did I say he said it looked identical? No. I "merely" disagree with the notion and pointed out my opinion of it being hideous, once more. In fact, my original statement was "I never liked that concept.. It's hideous". BrewSwillis is the one who couldn't take my opinion without resorting to his usual petty arguments. Then again, you never could, either. Must hark back to that insecurity about Chrysler. *nods* :D

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Chrysler needs to dust off some of these fabulous concepts and put them into production.

Agreed with the statement that cars like the Chronos, Phaeton, and Atlantic would have made Chrysler a true luxury automaker.