Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt41

2010 Cadillac CTS Coupe Caught Running The Track!

5 posts in this topic

October 21, 2007: Caught testing on the Nurburing, Cadillac's rumoured 2010 CTS coupe ahs been caught NAKED on the test track doing some serious speed. An overall attractive form resembles, naturally, the recently redesigned Cadillac CTS sedan. No date for debut has been announced yet, but a guess at the 2009 NAIAS would be wise. Expect the sleek coupe to start around $40,000, and go on sale sometime in Fall 2009.

Posted Image

I dislike how the back window looks. I like that photo chop of the red one better.

You can't do this to me MarioBro. You're gonna give me a heart condition...... label the thread as a chop!

i think you should remove the almost-hoffmeister-kink on the rear side window.

by hoffmeister kink i mean the well known bmw-esque thing, not anything related to david hasselhoff :smilewide:

Edited by ZL-1

October 21, 2007: Caught testing on the Nurburing, Cadillac's rumoured 2010 CTS coupe ahs been caught NAKED on the test track doing some serious speed. An overall attractive form resembles, naturally, the recently redesigned Cadillac CTS sedan. No date for debut has been announced yet, but a guess at the 2009 NAIAS would be wise. Expect the sleek coupe to start around $40,000, and go on sale sometime in Fall 2009.

sorry, but i just don't like it. i think you should look at how other companies, as well as cadillac in past models, and look at how they build a coupe from a sedan. Mercedes-Benz CL, BMW 6-series, Audi A5/S5, Cadillac DeVille and Coupe DeVille; look at how all of these models have a sleeker, more coupe-like :duh: roofline compared to their 4-doored counterparts. also take note of the way the size of the front door changes from sedan to coupe and the shape of the doorline going from window to skirt. side views are best for this kind of observation, i look forward to seeing what you come up with. Edited by Camaroman22

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0