C&G Males and Females

mustang84

What gender are you?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What gender are you?

• Male
    • Female

Um... let's see. There's Stace, Bekah (doesn't post anymore), and... and... um... oh, that Lightning gal or whatever her username is. Oh, and what about Beretta Zoe or whatever her username was.... is she still here. Probably not... IDK. I'm tired. I'm a male if you didn't already know. I can prove it, if I need to. :D Hold up... what about transvestites?!?!?!? :lol: Edited by blackviper8891

Know what I"m going to do? I'm going to have my friends at Hooters model C&G merch for the site. They've agreed and many are my customers at Sprint. Oh imagine you guys then!

Know what I"m going to do? I'm going to have my friends at Hooters model C&G merch for the site. They've agreed and many are my customers at Sprint.

Oh imagine you guys then!

[post="28845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That would make you the best gearhead fansite admin ever! :CG_all:

Where's the "other" option for Jamie Lee Curtis and others like her? :ph34r: Edited by Sixty8panther

Actually, we're both right. the two terms are synonomus.

[post="29011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I wouldn't go quite so far, androgyny is most often used to refer to someone who has a confusing gender identity that would most likely be cleared up by a peek into the undies, whereas "hermaphrodite" is an outdated term to describe certain types of intersexed people.

[QUOTE]While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:
1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G
2) No political talk. There are plenty of forums on the 'net for that. Lets keep C&G free of political talk.[QUOTE]

I think That "Fuck" word inflicts on this ^

But what makes a word "bad" or a "swear" word its just a word!!

What the fuck? Did someone fucking say something. This is fucking bullshit. I can't fucking beleive that you guys fucking said that. How fucking dare you, you fucking fuckers. Go fuck your fucking selves. :lol: :D

Sorry... I got caught in the moment.

[post="29428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That sounds like a daily conversation at the shop!!