Fall Back! November Car Spotting

RBB

This morning found me staring at an honest to goodness Suzuki Samauri that was in like new condition and struggling to reach 55 mph in a head wind. I cannot believe that I actually wanted one of those one day!

I work with a guy who has an 85 that he's owned since new. He's spend about 10K in the last few years restoring it. Has to be the worst vehicle I have ever been in EVER. No power, uncomfortable, crappy ride, noisy. Plus sometimes I have to listen to his BS stories about how its better than any 4x4 made now.

Saw my first Focus and Accord coupe on the weekend.

I saw a silver R8 today on my lunch run... first one I've seen..saw it quickly in busy traffic...looked great... had a Philly/NJ lunch today--went for a cheesesteak, had a TastyKake for a snack, and enjoyed listening to the Boss... beautiful, sunny day here--65 degrees and some gold leaves still on trees...4 more hours in the cube, then I'm free...

Some photos from ocn's Sunday lot cruise:

little red Focus coupe, looks nice (this dealer's only one left out of 4 last week):

Posted Image

the best looking new Impreza, an Outback Sport:

Posted Image

two C30s, chillin' like villains:

Posted Image

Malibu 1LS in black, looks nice:

Posted Image

total stunnah, Malibu LTZ in silver with Ebony/Brick!

Posted Image

another view of the sweet (and big looking) LTZ:

Posted Image

THE classic shortbed/regular cab Z71 Chevy pickup:

Posted Image

I stood up on the roof of the building to get this shot: :AH-HA_wink:

Posted Image

Edited by ocnblu

I saw an unusual race car today...a pickup was towing a flat bed with an orange '80s Impala/Caprice 4dr race car on it...I'm pretty sure it set up for some sort of oval track racing rather than a demo derby...not smashed up and had sponsor decals...rollcage, racing interior...unusual sight.

bright red GMC Typhoon

Funny, I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a red Typhoon since it was new. However, I saw one too this past weekend.

Saw my first '08 Malibu yesterday - just caught a brief glance as it passed me going the other way, but it looked very good.

And I saw one of these on my way to work at 5:30 this morning. Same color scheme, and in excellent condition:

Posted Image

-RBB

Some photos from ocn's Sunday lot cruise:

little red Focus coupe, looks nice (this dealer's only one left out of 4 last week):

Posted Image

the best looking new Impreza, an Outback Sport:

Posted Image

two C30s, chillin' like villains:

Posted Image

Malibu 1LS in black, looks nice:

Posted Image

total stunnah, Malibu LTZ in silver with Ebony/Brick!

Posted Image

another view of the sweet (and big looking) LTZ:

Posted Image

THE classic shortbed/regular cab Z71 Chevy pickup:

Posted Image

I stood up on the roof of the building to get this shot: :AH-HA_wink:

Posted Image

Those shots of the Malibu look spectacular! Good eye Ocnblu. Nice job.

Posted Image

That's one nice looking Silverado shortie! One of my local Chevy dealers had a black one similar to your red one this past summer. I've been by recently and can only see that they had regualr cab shortbeds, but not sure if they're all dolled up or just basic work trucks. Maybe if I get a chance on Sunday, I'll check their lot out. If my computer wasn't acting up (we've been borrowing my mother-in-law's laptop the last two months), I'd post the pic I took of it because from the angle I shot, it almost looks like the truck has a sportside (stepside) bed (Chevy's rear fender flares look similar to a sportside bed, whereas the Sierra's rounded flare does not).

• 2 weeks later...