Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Headed to Missouri!

BatmanGTO

Well it's official... I'm headed to get my GTO in Kirksville, MO with Camino. We will be headed East to PA. If anyone is along the way that would like a visit let us know and we will make plans accordingly. We will be in MO this Sunday the 4th.

P.S. I'm stoked!!! :pbjtime:

I went to college there for a couple of years, it's in the middle of nowhere.

well thats not fun... but we are going through Illinos, indiana, ohio, the virginias and such so we will at least pass something good i hope...

I was gonna ask why the two of you were going together, but they it hit me:

Posted Image

LOL!!!!

Haven't seen that before ... that's good ;).

Batman ... GOOD LUCK and have fun!!!

When and where in IL will you and Camino be passing through? Looking at the map, though, I would guess you'll be coming through southern IL....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I'm about to put the hammer down" ... CW McCall ... 'Convoy'

:scratchchin: Maybe I should look at a map before I dive into this. :AH-HA_wink:

There will be some new states to add to my "been to" list.

eh who needs maps? were guys... besides we can navigate by the stars.... :AH-HA_wink:

so are we going near anyones neck of the woods? or field? let us know.

Hey hey! Don't forget Hannibal, MO! The people of Hannibal would be hurt that you didn't mention their great city. :P

wheres hannibal? and are we going there to see you? or is that somewhere we should stay away from?

so are we going near anyones neck of the woods? or field? let us know.

Uh, well ... as I noted last night ... depends on your route through IL....

"Ever been to Texas?" ... Conway Twitty ... 'Saturday Night Special'

Well it's official... I'm headed to get my GTO in Kirksville, MO with Camino. We will be headed East to PA. If anyone is along the way that would like a visit let us know and we will make plans accordingly. We will be in MO this Sunday the 4th.

P.S. I'm stoked!!! :pbjtime:

Can I ask the seemingly obvious question: Why didn't you just buy Camino's GTO when he was selling it a few months ago?

Edited by BigPontiac

I'm guessing that we will be on I-70

*nods*

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Dangumit ... so close, yet so far away :(.

"Someday you will find me" ... Oasis ... 'Champaign Supernova'

I'm jelous. :angry: I want a Monaro-GTO. It's one of the 0.014% of modern cars that do NOT suck.

But seriously, CONGRATS!!!

I'm guessing that we will be on I-70, but I haven't even looked at the route myself.

Do yourself a favor: plan some extra time to get through St. Louis. They are doing construction on another major route (I-64/highway 40) and I-70 is picking up more traffic than normal. Also avoid traveling during rush hour in the morning as it seems to just get worse and worse each day.

BTW if you are looking for a primo photo location the quad at my school would be great w/ the new fountain in the background.

If you go here and click on the second picture from the left, top row you can see a shot of the new fountain.