OK Boyz, Leaving for Switzerland tonight.

OK Boys, I'm leaving in an hour or so for the airport, I have an all night flight ahead of me tonight. Take care of yourselves, I will be back in the USA on December 21st. However until then I will be in Switzerland, Iceland and Brazil. I will post some pics of Iceland when I get back, I hear it's beautiful there. I will be on MSN Messenger or whatever flavor of that you use, should you miss me saying Tick-Tock! :AH-HA_wink:

I think some special news might be coming your way within a month or so. We'll just have to wait and see. :scratchchin:

Be good, Santa is watching! :smilewide:

der Börger (AKA: PCS)

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

hey PCS, have a safe trip. Im envious you get to see all these countries while i still have never left the time zone...

post up here when/if you get a chance!

--Mike

P.S. any chance you can give any hints on what will be coming our way? news about zeta? alpha? please!!!???

:bowdown::ninja:

Edited by SuperSport623

hey PCS, have a safe trip. Im envious you get to see all these countries while i still have never left the time zone...

--Mike

P.S. any chance you can give any hints on what will be coming our way? news about zeta? alpha? please!!!???

Trust me, traveling gets old fast. When you do it a lot it's not all that glamorous, the hotels all look the same after a while. When I use to just travel North America, GM would send me to Georgia in August and Canada in February, someone had a real sick sense of humor back then.

Hints? I never kiss and tell! :AH-HA_wink:

Börger

--Mike

Since when did Börger have a fan club?

Have a safe trip. Tell us how much the Global Warming has F*cked the Iceland.

Trust me, traveling gets old fast. When you do it a lot it's not all that glamorous, the hotels all look the same after a while. When I use to just travel North America, GM would send me to Georgia in August and Canada in February, someone had a real sick sense of humor back then.

Hints? I never kiss and tell! :AH-HA_wink:

Börger

Constant business travel gets very old very fast. Eventually you start waking up and can't remember what city you're in. Changing time zones and trying to get all your money back for your expenses just adds to the *fun*. Hopefully GM at least lets you fly business class when traveling internationally.

Grudge? I hold no grudge against you, it's just better for C&G as a whole if you and I keep communications between us, to a minimum.

It's no different than any other random conversation had here. You act like our conversations are special. Are they? :P

As well, no one says you have to respond to me. I guess you find me special.

Oh, what a feeling! :smilewide:

It's no different than any other random conversation had here. You act like our conversations are special. Are they? :P

As well, no one says you have to respond to me. I guess you find me special.

Oh, what a feeling! :smilewide:

Yes I feel you're very special, did you ride the short special yellow bus to school? As for me responding to you in the future, I wouldn't worry to much about that, some things are just not worth my time. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Yes I feel you're very special, did you ride the short special yellow bus to school? As for me responding to you in the future, I wouldn't worry to much about that, some things are just not worth my time. :AH-HA_wink:

*celebrates* Now, when can I expect your vanishing act? Anytime soon? I mean, posting to people without getting responses is nice, but I'm sure after awhile it'll get old. :smilewide: Edited by blackviper8891