Breaking: Hostages taken at Clinton campaign office

mustang84

BOSTON -- An armed man took at least two workers hostage Friday at a Hillary Clinton presidential campaign office in New Hampshire, police said.

The incident happened at about 1 p.m. Friday at 28 Main St. in Rochester. Officials said that a man is holding people hostage at the office, but it is unclear how many people are being held.

Witness Lettie Tzizik said that she spoke to a woman shortly after she was released from the office by the hostage-taker.

"A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape."

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, according to a reported at the scene.

"There are sharp shooters on the roof, and police are negotiating with someone in the building," said another witness, who did not want to be identified. "The police are notifying all the business owners on the street to evacuate. There are fire trucks behind the Hillary Clinton office.

"I walked out and I immediately started running, and I saw that the road was blocked off. They told me run and keep going," said Cassandra Hamilton, who works in an office adjacent to the building.

Nearby businesses have been evacuated, and the St. Elizabeth Seaton School has been locked down.

Clinton, who is not in New Hampshire, is attending a National Democratic Committee meeting in Virginia. Presidential candidate Barack Obama also has an office in Rochester, and it has been evacuated. There were no reports of any injuries.

NewsCenter 5 and TheBostonChannel.com will have more information when it becomes available.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14737866/detail.html

F*ckin' great.

That's all we need is that evil douche to use this to catapult herself to the white house.

That being said I hope no one is hurt and they catch the psycho.

-----

I liked Pat Buchanan's response when they asked on the news:

If they had you on a rack like in the days of the inquisition and your arms

were about to be torn from your body if you did not pick either Obama

or Clinton to be our next pres., under that kind of pressure, if you HAD to

pick, who would you vote for...?

Pat says: Keep turning the screws.

LOL.

What kind of idiot would tell his kid to watch a sniper blow his head off on the news? (Because you know that's what it'll eventually come to)

"Junior, daddy's gonna make himself a hero today by startin' a revolution."

Give me a break :rolleyes: I'm so tired of this sick-assed society we're living in now, people like this should be silenced; forever.

It's like that idiot that shot up VT earlier this year. I wish someone could've made him suffer before he off-ed himself.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

LoL....yea that's all she needed to lock up the presidency....a mad bomber at her tiny office in N.H. :rolleyes:

That shows how well you understand human nature & people's logic in the voting process.

She'll get people's sympathy vote, stupid but true.

I can already hear the 70 year old ladys saying: "she's been through soooo much already,

what a strong woman she is..."

I've already heard stupider logic from her supporters, even Bill's sexcapades & embarassing

adultery gets Hillary sympathy. It's just the way people think these days. Regan was an

awsome president in many ways, he accomplished more than almost any other President in

my lifetime and yet, if he had not gotten shot in 1981 he probably would NOT have won a

second term. Ive heard this multiple times from people well versed in politics.

I liked Pat Buchanan's response when they asked on the news:

If they had you on a rack like in the days of the inquisition and your arms

were about to be torn from your body if you did not pick either Obama

or Clinton to be our next pres., under that kind of pressure, if you HAD to

pick, who would you vote for...?

Pat says: Keep turning the screws.

Considering religious leanings between the two parties, those sound like tactics that would be condoned by the Republicans... not Democrats :P

After all, the rural US population will go to Hell if they vote democrat. Their preachers said so…

If electing a democrat for president would start Armageddon, why wouldn't all Christians vote for a Democrat? Don't they want the 2nd coming of Christ? Or is it just all propaganda?

LoL....yea that's all she needed to lock up the presidency....a mad bomber at her tiny office in N.H. :rolleyes:

As we type this the 'evil douche' is already on a plane to make this a photo op with the cops and glad handing all envolved. The Clinton Machine will use this and the media will eat this story alive as long as there is a photo op of Hillary on it. This will not go away, Chris, if she can make hay with it.

I hate them all. Anyone who will spend MILLIONS of dollars to get a job that pays $300,000 plus benefits is crooked as all hell. We ought to make public service mandatory by law for EVERYONE to serve at least 4 years...then NOBODY would want the job and the people who do the job will have some sence of the real world/reality. It will be like Jury Duty - one day tucked between your credit card statement and the latest issue of Hemmings Motor News will be a summons that says " you must report for Senate Duty for the next two years..." And once you leave office, all benefits stop and you go back to the real world again. How fun would that be?

As we type this the 'evil douche' is already on a plane to make this a photo op with the cops and glad handing all envolved. The Clinton Machine will use this and the media will eat this story alive as long as there is a photo op of Hillary on it. This will not go away, Chris, if she can make hay with it.

Once again...in a couple days, no one will remember this happened. The end.

One with a history of untreated mental illness?

Not really...

The 'illness' would have to be pretty severe for someone to go to that extent, in which case it isn't likely that he would be roaming the streets OR allowed to raise his child since said 'illness' is so well documented. This is political in nature, the 'illness' is merely a crutch for this particular incident.

Considering religious leanings between the two parties, those sound like tactics that would be condoned by the Republicans... not Democrats :P

After all, the rural US population will go to Hell if they vote democrat. Their preachers said so…

If electing a democrat for president would start Armageddon, why wouldn't all Christians vote for a Democrat? Don't they want the 2nd coming of Christ? Or is it just all propaganda?

Yes, and because of the Repubs and their allegiance with the NRA trash any moron incl. the mentally ill have easy access to guns...

• 1 month later...

New Hampshire primary is Monday, haven't heard anything about this even in any of the coverage. See, nobody even remembers, only the stupid douches who though Clinton would somehow use this event as a springboard to the White House.