Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Holiday Spotter's Guide

ocnblu

I saw a '61 Cadillac ragtop the other day at the local hardware store,

had my camera with me but it was PITCH black. It had a baby-blue

metallic paintjob with ghiost flames all over it.

It was such a thing of beauty.

Meantime there's a daily driven '87 Grand National around Dracut, MA

as well as a sooooooooo HOT '68/'69 Buick Wildcat hardtop in red w/

a black interior. It's the definition of a daily driver, even street parked

but it doea look well taken care of.

So betwee my B-59, the GN and that Wildcat there's at least three

awsome classic Buicks in the area that still rack up miles.

I've got more..... when I get a chance, with PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence.

I saw two 08 CTS' yesterday. One with the Sport Pack and one without. Both black.

I saw an 86 Cavalier Z-24 Hatchback yesterday. It was red, in great shape. I noticed it was an 86 because of the third brake light at the top of the hatch glass.

4 new Accords, silver, gold, red sedans, black coupe

2 totaled Integras in the past 2 weeks. The first was a white one that looked like it was was rear ended while parked on the side of the road and then the driver ran. Rear driver's wheel and axle were pushed up into the wheel well. 2nd one was a red Intregra sitting in a yard that must have rear ended something...it was folded up like an accordion.

A dark blue 2nd gen WindStar broken down in an intersection last night...apparently the passenger front wheel came off. :o

Edited by Dodgefan

A dark blue 2nd gen WindStar broken down in an intersection last night...apparently the passenger front wheel came off. :o

haha that happened to my dad's 1998 chevy astro a couple years ago... he was backing up to the gas pump and there was a loud noise and the car tilted at a weird angle... we got out and saw the wheel laying about 5 feet away from the car haha

haha that happened to my dad's 1998 chevy astro a couple years ago... he was backing up to the gas pump and there was a loud noise and the car tilted at a weird angle... we got out and saw the wheel laying about 5 feet away from the car haha

I thought that only happened to Hondas! :nono:

Saw an interesting sight this morning in traffic. I'm sitting at light and watch a semi with car hauler w/ 8 or so cars turn through the intersection in front of me..most of the load was typical late model cars, but at the top back of the hauler was a derelict '65 Pontiac convertible...pale yellow w/ a lot of rust, no rear bumper, no top...I think it may have been a 2+2 as it had louvers on the front fender. Hopefully on it's way to be restored..

Twice this week in my morning commute I've seen a gray 4dr '64 Dodge (Polara?)...pretty sure it's a 64, judging by the grille....strange to see a 40+ yr old car in modern traffic...

..and on the way home tonight, saw a lt. blue early '60s Studebaker Lark 4dr in traffic.

Edited by moltar

a black Mercedes SLR driving down my block

and a bright red F430 in a parking lot on Rt. 17

i also saw two white R-classes... they look really weird... almost like they were originally 5 door hatches but then got stretched like putty to minivan size

a bright yellow Murcielago being followed by a bright yellow F430 on Rt. 17... lots of exotics out right now... kinda strange...

both of the cars actually went into the same parking lot as i did... they both had yellow aftermarket rims... totally lame, altho the ferrari's werent totally yellow but still enough to look lame... and to top it all off... both cars had vanity plates...