Hey Tundra!

Dear Oldsmoboi,

You have received an infraction at Tundra Solutions Forum.

Reason: Forum Rule Violation

-------

Posts this like are only intended to cause forum disruption. Refrain from doing so or further infractions will follow.

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Posted Image

eh... might be best to wait till after the recall... or TSB.... if there even is one.....

Posting this on a Tundra forum would shirley cause several heart attacks...:)

I should do some similar Silverado pics - with plow, for example. :lol:

I would join the Tundra forum just to see the responses. That would be true entertainment. :lol: Where's the popcorn?

And gone. Thanks for contributing on our forum, but next time you specifically create a post to bait others, it will result in a permanent ban.

Anyway, anywhere you post a link to TundraSolutions, it tracks where it came from, which has not only led myself, rather the entire TundraSolutions community right back here. I am not here to cause any trouble, merely ask that if you want to bash Toyota's, do it on your own forum, and not ours. I have enough to moderate that keeps me busy, and I don't need more. I'd really appreciate it.

And gone. Thanks for contributing on our forum, but next time you specifically create a post to bait others, it will result in a permanent ban.

Anyway, anywhere you post a link to TundraSolutions, it tracks where it came from, which has not only led myself, rather the entire TundraSolutions community right back here. I am not here to cause any trouble, merely ask that if you want to bash Toyota's, do it on your own forum, and not ours. I have enough to moderate that keeps me busy, and I don't need more. I'd really appreciate it.

Oh trust me, we always have :AH-HA_wink:

Point taken.

But really, that post was hardly a bash. A jab perhaps, but not really at bash levels.

I was just checking satellite photos, and it seems our own Oldsmoboi has been nabbed and spirited away in a new black Sequoia.

Wait, that was totally unbelievable and doesn't in any way shape or form conjure the fear and intrigue of being nabbed and spirited away in a black Suburban...

I was just checking satellite photos, and it seems our own Oldsmoboi has been nabbed and spirited away in a new black Sequoia.

Wait, that was totally unbelievable and doesn't in any way shape or form conjure the fear and intrigue of being nabbed and spirited away in a black Suburban...

:lol:

Damn soulless Toyotas.

:lol:

Meh...looks like way too much work. I just buy the Duraflame logs for my fireplace.

Still too much work...I'll take my fake logs, with the fake embers and the decorative, fake pine cones fueled by the gas line, and ignited by the electric starter, turned on by the remote. :P

Still too much work...I'll take my fake logs, with the fake embers and the decorative, fake pine cones fueled by the gas line, and ignited by the electric starter, turned on by the remote. :P

That's even better...

Someone call the WAAAMBULANCE!

It's not fun when the people you've been talkin bad about for years strike back.

You know, one of my oldest friends bought a Tundra. I can only hope that he can get out of it before he gets burned. They are truly the most ill-prepared product Toyota has released in recent memory. Perhaps another year of development and testing could have made them a worthy competitor. As released, they are hurting Toyota's reputation.

Not that I'm complaining.

Guest YellowJacket894

Wow. This is something you had to notify someone of via another forum instead of a better form of communication? Like, oh I don't know ... e-mail? It's been around since ... welllll ... a pretty damn long time. And I'm pretty sure an e-mail address was equipped with Oldsmoboi's profile at your forums. You do know that, right?

Hmmm ... I guess this shows that Tundra phanboiz have a brain just as half-cooked as their favorite truck.

Wow. This is something you had to notify someone of via another forum instead of a better form of communication? Like, oh I don't know ... e-mail? It's been around since ... welllll ... a pretty damn long time. And I'm pretty sure an e-mail address was equipped with Oldsmoboi's profile at your forums. You do know that, right?

Hmmm ... I guess this shows that Tundra phanboiz have a brain just as half-cooked as their favorite truck.

Well some of them seem bright enough - they aren't too happy with some aspects of their purchase. :AH-HA_wink:

They definitely need to be brought down a notch or three. These Toyota humpers remind me of NY Yankee fans . . rude know-it-alls who think their $h! doesn't stink.

Because GM humpers don't have the exact same tendencies? Edited by Satty

Oh Noooos@!!

Anyway, anywhere you post a link to TundraSolutions, it tracks where it came from, which has not only led myself, rather the entire TundraSolutions community right back here.

Yep, knew that. How is our traffic doing fly? At least my thread is still active here for the Tundra fans to link back to.

In looking at the pics in the threads 'over there'- it's clear that the tailgate skin is merely crimped onto the rest of the tailgate. Now, I can't say offhand without going out into the snow to check, if Chevy spot-welds or merely crimps their tailgates together, but both Ford & Chevy tailgates are rock solid. The weight I've had on mine- wow: a 1958 GE Combination refridgerator/freezer, paver stones, walk-behind snowblower, my 200-lbs frame jumping around like an enraged monkey, etc, etc. IMO, its seems likely a combination of too-thin sheetmetal and an insufficiently engineered and/or tested crimping job results in a shockingly low-stress failure. I have NEVER heard of this happening on any other make truck in my life.

Many of the owners there sure don't seem to have the common sense most 'real' truck owners have ('take your tailgate off every time you want to load something- that's why it's made to come off!' - WTF?

Many of the owners there sure don't seem to have the common sense most 'real' truck owners have ('take your tailgate off every time you want to load something- that's why it's made to come off!' - WTF?

the one I liked best was 'if you're going to load something heavy, put a 4x8 sheet of plywood down over the bed and gate first'

so... wait... the tundra needs to be reinforced with wood?