• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Oh my god, I wish I could drift like that...though that gif is probably fake. Probably.

Actually that is from the Jackie Chan Movie Who Am I!

Great movie and the driving is awesome. I have the movie on Blue ray with the extra's and he took 2 weeks of drifting lessons to be able to do the stunt in the movie himself. He did put some dents in the cars but was able to do it.

• Agree 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/2/2015 at 3:12 PM, dfelt said:

Actually that is from the Jackie Chan Movie Who Am I!

Great movie and the driving is awesome. I have the movie on Blue ray with the extra's and he took 2 weeks of drifting lessons to be able to do the stunt in the movie himself. He did put some dents in the cars but was able to do it.

I need to learn how to park like that...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2014 at 5:26 AM, elmarianexx said:

tumblr_ngxt2xbfzh1qb3rrlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngxs8cHDdJ1re9e0no1_400.gif

And I thought my great aunts 68 Buick Wildcat had a large rear end...

9 hours ago, balthazar said:

Oooo Baby; automotive royalty there!!

Absolutely!

15 hours ago, dfelt said:

dynamite.gif

giphy.gif

Awesome Duck! :metal: 

I have a large Maine coon cat that loves pizza, actually.

• Agree 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Me when non-NYC people tell me how great their local pizza chain is.

judge judy do not want GIF

That is how I feel about NYC pizza and the stomach hell it gives me after eating it. Way too acidic for me. Like me some godfathers though! :P 

• Sad 1

Anytime I've had pizza where it's claimed to be 'NY style' I find it way too greasy.  I do like thin crust though.  I'm not sure if there is such a thing as 'Cleveland style', but I like the local chain Antonios quite a bit..

4 hours ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

Anytime I've had pizza where it's claimed to be 'NY style' I find it way too greasy.  I do like thin crust though.  I'm not sure if there is such a thing as 'Cleveland style', but I like the local chain Antonios quite a bit..

judge judy GIF

• Haha 1

Chicago style (thick crust) can be good, but that's knife and fork pizza.  Once I while I liked the Lou Malnati's pizza near me in Phoenix.   IIRC, the pizza I had in Italy (from restaurants in Naples and street carts in Rome, etc) was excellent...

2 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

Chicago style (thick crust) can be good, but that's knife and fork pizza.  Once I while I liked the Lou Malnati's pizza near me in Phoenix.   IIRC, the pizza I had in Italy (from restaurants in Naples and street carts in Rome, etc) was excellent...

NYC style is still the best

saturday night fever pizza GIF

I used to frequent this lil dumpy place 10 mins from me (central Jersey) - they made a killer chicken marsala pie. And by 'frequent'- a number of times they had a slice in the oven because they saw me park/walk up.

Then some New Yorkers bought the place. I heard the owner telling another customer "We changed the cheese, we changed the sauce, but we couldn't change the water (IE: the dough)".

That last slice of my beloved chicken marsala was as bland as frozen pizza. Cheese lost it's zing & the cut back on both the mushrooms and the brown gravy. Cheap SOBs. That was about 4 years ago & I haven't bothered to go back, even tho now you can get a server to seat you & bring the slice to your table. 🙄 Still on the lookout for a great chicken marsala slice.

• Like 2

I have come to love Papa Murphys pizza, take n bake, Love at 425! :P

My favorite pizza from them is the Gourmet Delite Crispy thin crust. 

16" Chicken Bacon Artichoke, I can eat the whole thing. :lovey:

5b2db4d05b584bfdb54792958b4caa8d.jpg?aut

16" Backup Pie is their Herb Chicken Mediterranean. :P 

5b2db4d05b584bfdb54792958b4caa8d.jpg?aut