Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Caddy Alpha Concept

9 posts in this topic

These new RWD Alpha cars are going to kick ass !....my version of a Caddy Sport Coupe from the orig of the Chevy version :

...& for those of you who cannot see the attachments here :

Posted Image

post-1820-1196743655_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1196743677_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

I love this!

Working the Chevy Stiletto project that uses the alpha RWD smal platform, 2 and 4door (but like the orig. Beretta and Corsica, the 4 and 2 door coupe look toally different). That project has 4 cyl ecotechs and the 2.8 v6, with a turbo 2.8 (ala SAAB) as the top SS set up). I still think Pontiac needs an alpha, so I was surprised chevy is getting it now, not them.

THX !...well this is positive directions & I do think the Alpha cars will be exactly what All the GM divisons will benefit from, as it's a concept that is overdue from GM imo. Actually,had the Camaro or Firebird been this size it would still be in production, tho the new Camaro is awesome as is, the Alpha may provide an opportunity for the Firebird, and then it would not be just a clone of the Camaro ?

^ Thats my next chop concept for this Alpha stuff !

Wow, very neat concept. I'm definitely not so sure of the vents outside of the headlights, and I would make the headlights a bit larger, but overall not bad. Nice work!

Subtle and good. Overall a good clean chop.

Who did the Chevy?

Edited by smallchevy

Not bad not bad, need less grille, and more headlights. I do like how you incorporated the overall angular styling to the Torana though.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0