Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Caddy STS Austrailia

10 posts in this topic

With GM's intent to build new Caddys for OZLAND, & develop new cars with Holden for caddy, I thought a new STS would be appropo :...I used the Aurion as a base cuz it is such a blatant rip off of the CTS...& this Pix had the right hand drive position I was looking for, plus I loved the camera in the passenger seat !!!! ;

Posted Image

post-1820-1196825499_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1196825556_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, and may I say. NO!

:nono:

C'mon you guys Toyo sucks & this "Aurion" thing is a rip off of Caddy, so all I did was flip it back on them @!!!...Gimme some CREDIT !...If I did not tell you it was a Toyopet to start with you would NEVER have known what I used as a base car. It could be a Pontiac or a Caddy or even a Avenger. just as a Toyo. Trust me I have NO respect for Toyo, & this kinda shows why, they copy eveything that is done by GM, Ford & even Chrysler...!!! That was my point here. Toyo is gett'in...:pokeowned: ...By GM !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

C'mon you guys Toyo sucks & this "Aurion" thing is a rip off of Caddy, so all I did was flip it back on them @!!!...Gimme some CREDIT !...If I did not tell you it was a Toyopet to start with you would NEVER have known what I used as a base car. It could be a Pontiac or a Caddy or even a Avenger. just as a Toyo. Trust me I have NO respect for Toyo, & this kinda shows why, they copy eveything that is done by GM, Ford & even Chrysler...!!! That was my point here. Toyo is gett'in...:pokeowned: ...By GM !

O RLY?

05.toyota.avalon.340.jpg

caddysts09pz6.jpg

I see a lot in common.

But yeah. Don't rebadge Toyotas as GM vehicles. You will be shot. And if you survive that you will be shot again.

Now, ignoring the Toyota aspect.

1. The grill is far too small. That's like... Catera sized.

2. The headlights don't say Caddy. They say Pontiac Torrent.

3. Fender vents go up near the a pillar.

4. Where are the fog lights... or is this a base model?

5. No spoilers. No.

As for the quality of the work in regards to chopping B+. In terms of chop concept, D-.

I think GM would probably just do a RHD SLS from China if they were going to do anything at all.

Base it off a Holden Statesman. Give it vertical headlights and taillights, firm up the lines to be edgier, and give it a Cadillac roofline. Done.

I think GM would probably just do a RHD SLS from China if they were going to do anything at all.

Base it off a Holden Statesman. Give it vertical headlights and taillights, firm up the lines to be edgier, and give it a Cadillac roofline. Done.

just following the news on this concept : of interest id the comment about Caddy being an upgrade for Holden as lex to toyo, and the future deveolpment of RWD cars !!!

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...c=21338&hl=

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0