How 'Bout That Host?

Cory Wolfe

I'll paypal you $100 right now to move it to Bluehost tonight.

NAIAS material is going to start releasing VERY SOON. This $h! needs to be fixed.

I agree about the urgency. Z is doing his homework so we don't end up dealing with this again.

I have already cast my vote about how to proceed.

I could be wrong, but I expect a staff consensus sometime tonight.

WHICH ONE????? is there a new toyota echo on the horizon?

Pontiac is bringing back the Aztek. We really need a server that will handle all the traffic for that. Last I heard I was donating my old broken CTX 486DX133 laptop with a cracked screen to be the server. Reliability should improve 100 fold.

I am seeing two messages repeatedly:

"Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic"

"Board Administrator has put Flood Control"

Never knew soft engineers designed Dams and Levies. :P

That's cause you're moving too fast and trying to post in announcement only threads.

That's cause you're moving too fast and trying to post in announcement only threads.

You asked to test its limit, so moving fast is testing for agility, so as far as agility goes it does not pass in flying colors. :P

Nope, I am trying to post on other threads too, and it is giving the same message. :)

The search is fantastically fast though. I hope it is not hanging the server.

Edited by smallchevy

So far so good over here. I searched the entire database and it doesn't throw an INternal Server Error. So far I am liking this.

Continue beating the snot out of this thing.

Ooops I think I brought the host down for a min.

I thought a good torture test would be to make a bunch of new threads really quickly. I ripped off 8 posts in about 60-90 seconds and it choked on the 8th one.

Not sure if that's a good/realistic test for the host or not? Drew?

He will give you the same excuse as he did to me: "You are moving too fast." :P

Looking at the errorlogs, there is definately something up with the scripts.

[Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007][error] [client 66.249.73.132] SystemException in API_Linux.cpp:172: setuid() failed: Resource temporarily unavailable [Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007] [error] [client 69.89.21.67] suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details

[Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007] [error] [client 66.249.73.132] Premature end of script headers: viewtopic.php

[Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007] [error] [client 69.89.21.67] Premature end of script headers: 500.php

[Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007] [error] [client 66.249.73.132] suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details

[Wed Dec 19 12:59:33 2007] [error] [client 66.249.73.132] Premature end of script headers: 500.php