The Best Camaro Picture so Far

hyperv6

Guest YellowJacket894
I'm going to have sex with those B-Pillars and post pictures here for you all to see and be jealous. That's right. Downright raunchy sex with those pillars of joy.

Well, here's one guy who probably won't be jealous. :AH-HA_wink:

Hookers are people too.... and most people appreciate a hardtop. :wink:

I'm going to have sex with those B-Pillars and post pictures here for you all to see and be jealous. That's right. Downright raunchy sex with those pillars of joy.

Oh my! I think they have a yahoo group for your particular fetish there NOS. :P

When are some pics going to leak of the production convertible? Thats the one I'd be interested in, although by the time I get through law school the 5th gen will probably be discontinued due to poor sales stemming from the b-pillars.

:rotflmao:

How about a twin turbo DI I-4 with 300-320 hp? :duck:

Hmmm... :scratchchin:

If it got similar power/torque numbers with better fuel economy, why not?

EDIT - it might have a side effect: heart attacks on some of c&g's enthusiasts

Edited by ZL-1

When are some pics going to leak of the production convertible? Thats the one I'd be interested in, although by the time I get through law school the 5th gen will probably be discontinued due to poor sales stemming from the b-pillars.

I've decided not to buy it because the fuel filler door is not on the driver's side... But, I will buy an old GTO, or any other old car that has the fuel filler on the passenger side.

• 3 weeks later...
I've decided not to buy it because the fuel filler door is not on the driver's side... But, I will buy an old GTO, or any other old car that has the fuel filler on the passenger side.

Just to be contrary, I'm now buying two - and will have one converted to a driver's side fuel door. :lol:

Also, when's the B-Pillar Addicts Anonymous group starting up? I got some deep B-Pillar love going on...