Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peugeot_206

Aviva Kier

6 posts in this topic

I really like that minicar. it would make a great Smart rival!

As for the first drawing, the only complaint I have is of the boxy rear end and missing rear door handle, unless, of course, it is one of those Ion Quad Coupe deals, in which case, sweet!

Good job! Add more details and these could become even better than they are (it's a lesson I learned myself and in the proccess of doing so now with a particular car.)

7.5/10

I really like that minicar. it would make a great Smart rival!

As for the first drawing, the only complaint I have is of the boxy rear end and missing rear door handle, unless, of course, it is one of those Ion Quad Coupe deals, in which case, sweet!

Good job! Add more details and these could become even better than they are (it's a lesson I learned myself and in the proccess of doing so now with a particular car.)

7.5/10

It's not a minicar per se, but more of a Yaris 3-dr Fighter. Expect a 5-dr soon. The Sedan's doorhandle is 'hidden', like on the Geo Storm.

where does the engine go? with the slope on those front ends and how short they are you couldnt even fit a transverse 4 in there...

the first one needs more headroom in the back... unless its supposed to be really tall at the beltline... which means the wheels would have to be like... 30s

as MarioBro said... add more detail so we can see the actual finished product... and seriously... hoods are your friend...

where does the engine go? with the slope on those front ends and how short they are you couldnt even fit a transverse 4 in there...

the first one needs more headroom in the back... unless its supposed to be really tall at the beltline... which means the wheels would have to be like... 30s

as MarioBro said... add more detail so we can see the actual finished product... and seriously... hoods are your friend...

The Slope isn't that bad. It's a bit exaggerated, but it's no shorter than a toyota yaris.

In the floor probably.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room