7 posts in this topic

Sketch and crappy marker render:

Picture18.png

as well as VW NG KG:

Picture34.png

Picture4.png

I hope you like.

Edited by Burns

wow.... both really good... both technique wise and stylistically... ill wait until MrDM is done with his to pass final judgement but right now i'm giving your KG an edge over his... although his isnt bad either

i like how a "crappy marker render" for you equals something i personally will never be able to do... i can work on and perfect my drawing technique as much as i want... but i have large issues determining how light would reflect on the shape and that sort of thing... if i could produce a render that looked half as good as those i would be elated

Quality work, as usual.

But I'm not really sure if that beltline works with the Porsche. The angles need to be a wee bit softer. Porsches have the image of being friendly yet powerful sports machines.

Both are quality works as usual. I don't care for the VeeDub, the Porsche looks fantastic...a nice breath of fresh air compaird to the current crop of Porsches, which either all look like a 911 or a beached whale.

ill wait until MrDM is done with his to pass final judgement but right now i'm giving your KG an edge over his... although his isnt bad either

^ lol...Burns is kickin it !...you already know what I think Mr. Burns & IMO the same applies to the KG as the other Porsche, tighten it up, its a Sports Car !. Sleek & Smooth,...you know what I mean.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Sketch and crappy marker render:

Picture18.png

as well as VW NG KG:

Picture34.png

Picture4.png

I hope you like.

I should be so 'crappy' !

Your NG KG is similar to my VW Sumatra, which uses the VW UP! rear engine (3cyl, but adds a turbo); seats 4 and more coupe like as is yours, than sports car. One version has the engine under floor with a hatch over for storage above it, as per the type 3 of many years past.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0