Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

Very Futuristic Pontiac Face

9 posts in this topic

:blink: Interesting... but awesome in a way. A little weird and excessive as well. Not to mention that totally 80's greenhouse and that totally ricy spoiler...... :lol: :P

um, weird. Not really my style. Too much 'beak'. (this form someone who loves 1970 T/As and 1970 GTOs)

:blink: Interesting... but awesome in a way. A little weird and excessive as well. Not to mention that totally 80's greenhouse and that totally ricy spoiler...... :lol: :P

[post="29863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

80s greenhouse... *cough* *cough* Fiero *cough*

I think this wiould be an excelent starting point to build a McLaren F1 competitor! If you remove that spoiler, slightly lower the roof line and belt line, slip in a rear engine awd architecture, this would definately be on the right track in my mind!!! I look at that drawing and definately see something happening! nice stuff oh, do you think you can sketch out something allong those lines based on what I described..... add wheels and give it the realistic 3-D appeal?

I think this wiould be an excelent starting point to build a McLaren F1 competitor!

If you remove that spoiler, slightly lower the roof line and belt line, slip in a rear engine awd architecture, this would definately be on the right track in my mind!!!

I look at that drawing and definately see something happening!

nice stuff

oh, do you think you can sketch out something allong those lines based on what I described..... add wheels and give it the realistic 3-D appeal?

[post="31916"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

*cough, cough* Plum request *cough*

Thanks though, dude. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0