Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

Pontiac Firebird Round Two

12 posts in this topic

2011 Firebird Formula, RWD, on extended Kappa platform? V6, Turbo V6, and limited V8 Formula models. Two-seater.

pontiacfirebird02vj9.jpg

I like it. That's what a Pontiac should look like.

Hmhmhm, Rageous.

i like that alot... can you do a rear end view? and maybe LED headlights?

I won't be able to get to it until after Christmas, but I'll try to get something up soon.

I absolutely love it. Though I would love to see it return with its famed pop-up headlight unit, and I really want to see Firebird return. Esp, when Chevy is getting their Camaro back. It does not make sense to not have the Firebird when Camaro is returning. :angry:

famed pop-up headlights? what? those didnt come about on the firebird until...1982 i think... and as soon as they did the firebird appearance went downhill IMO with the exception of the late 4th gens which were awesome... but anyway... if any car is famed for pop-up headlights its the Corvette... i remember the uproar that happened when the C6 was unveiled with non-hidden lamps... sooooo many Corvette fans were pissed about that... but anyway... i always thought they were kinda cheesey on most cars... firebird and late C3s included... the only way to do hidden headlights as far as im concerned is inside an upright grill... think 1968-69 GTO w/ hiddens

Sorry, but since I don't care about Chevys I didn't know. Well, to me, it looked better on Firebirds than the Corvettes. But then again, I hate Chevy's to begin with, so I don't even care whatever is done for Chevy. I know, I am the only one, but I would love to see Popup-headlights to make its return to the Firebird, and maybe even Fiero. I would love to see that car return in the near future. Either as an option or as a standard. I think that is one part the made Firebird DIFFERENT than, that stupid looking Camaro.

Sorry Camaro fans. I just don't see any reason to like Chevy and their stupid, cheap designs. I just don't like them, and their overflow of ridiculously TOO MANY models.

wow... i can see your point where chevy has a lot of models... and maybe you dont like their design language... but dude... the Corvette transcends brand... its America's sports car... how can you hate on it just because its a Chevy?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0