January Car Spotting Thread

- Chrysler 300C SRT8 at the dealer across the street from my apt. complex

- C4 Corvette ZR-1 on I-695

- '08 Malibu LTZ, all black and apparently optioned out, in Silver Spring

- Mercedes-Benz GL550 (I've seen a few of these recently)

- Quite a few '08 Tauruses (finally! :D)

Been a while since I was in one of these...

Anyway, yesterday:

-the new STi hatch

-an R33 Skyline.....LEFT-HAND drive!!

-a 64-65 Chevelle 4-dr. dropped on steelies with finned exhaust pipes and the door handles shaved off. A compelling case for 64-65 Chevelle 4-drs, and for dropping cars on steelies*.

*cars that aren't 90s Hondas anyway...

All month long I've seen three '08 Malibus, all of which seemed to be black.

Also the rust orange CRX that I believe the kid with the kidney issues had done on Pimp My Ride.

Forgot to note that today, I saw the first Audi S5....that thing is beautiful, screw what anyone else has to say....

Edited by LosAngeles

Local dealer has a beautiful blue A5. You're right, that thing is nice, it seems to have RWD proportions, as well.

Gotta imagine it will become a douchebag's dream if and when a convertible version hits the streets.

My local Honda dealer has a Rolls Royce Corniche and what appears to be a '65 GTO parked inside their body shop behind the pre-owned building. They've been there at least 2 weeks (I've been by twice trying to snap pics of their Silverado parts truck with giant Honda stickers) but I dont know why. I doubt anybody would take their classic GTO or problematic British convertible to a Honda dealership for body work, they're likely for sale or being stored there for some reason.