Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Hello.

Flybrian

Hey. My name is Brian. This looks like a neat GM site. I might post here from now on. :)

Well come Brian. I am glad you like our website. Go ahead and post whatever you think of. Our moderators are good folks.

I hope you will enjoy it here. And BTW if you feel that you are not getting attention and you feel like leaving, please do not leave a post saying so, just pack the bags and leave while watching the door behind you, so as it does not hit you hard on your hiney. :P

Ahh... the M3 built actually by GMC i think it was GMC's external accessory facility. used from WWII till actually in desert storm. some models had a built in silencer made by Bell labs which gave the gun the sound of a pneumatic grease gun thus called the grease gun also its fast rate of fire could make a room full of Nazis into a greasy situation. used either american 9mm rounds or with a adapter can used the OSS's 9mm Sten clip. They also made .45 caliber version. GMC built just under 750,000 of them. Its usefulness was good in close quarters fighting so it was popular in the European Theater. It was used in the Pacific Theater but do to its lack of sights or any accuracy it was not favored unless if you were clearing tunnels. which was its primary use in Vietnam.

theres some useless info you will never need to know.

How's the Chocolate LeSabre? Driving it much?

• 9 months later...