Let it pick who you would vote for

Dsuupr

the revenue the irs pulls in lets Gov expand, the constitution was written to limit government. the irs was deemed unconstitutional by the courts when it was trying to be made. not to mention it's unfair to everyone, not a flat rate and it can be spent outside of your state, county, town/city.

Now I am confused. :blink:

Edited by smallchevy

The irs supposedly pays for ~40% of what the government does. (if we weren't borrowing from china and others) this massive amount of moneywould then be used in the economy: buying goods, investing, or put in savings (banks are supposed to use how much they have in savings for loans so they can give people interest on their savings.)

hm... how bout this, you pay taxes directly out of your paycheck, you have deductions, you get money back. they took more money from you than they shold have, do they pay you interest on that money, no. it's like they own the money that from your paycheck, and just let you keep how much they want you to.

oh, and if the irs audits you, the investigation is very guilty until you prove yourself innocent. that's not how it's supposed to work, we're supposed to always be innocent till proven guilt, that's how the courts are, yet the IRS doesn't go through the courts, so you don't have legal recourse. thusly it's a tyrannical institution.

Mine picked John McCain as the closest match to theoretical. And I have to agree with it. I also like Fred Thompson, be he was like 5th on the list with me.

nothing against your views, but did you, or anyone else watch the SC REP debate on "FAUX" news?

i didn't see the first ~maybe 30 mins, but when McCain finished saying something that wasn't in response to an attack, he said what he wanted to, then gave a very irking smile, to me. it was one of those smile that says, *internal dialog in his mind* "keep talking.. oh yeah, oh yeah, .. now smile like you're feeding them $h! and they like it"

and i missed some of it, but RP made the best statement, in my opinion, that "Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China, and then we give it to Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government. And then we go to war, we lose all these lives promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean, what’s going on here?"

Hillary, Edwards, and Obama were too close to call for me.

Go figure. I'm actually am a hardcore yet very very very moderate, democrat. This means that I hold a liberal stance on most issues, but within that liberal view I often take the most conservative position. Make sense? Therefore this race has been very hard for me to choose...

The irs supposedly pays for ~40% of what the government does. (if we weren't borrowing from china and others) this massive amount of moneywould then be used in the economy: buying goods, investing, or put in savings (banks are supposed to use how much they have in savings for loans so they can give people interest on their savings.)

hm... how bout this, you pay taxes directly out of your paycheck, you have deductions, you get money back. they took more money from you than they shold have, do they pay you interest on that money, no. it's like they own the money that from your paycheck, and just let you keep how much they want you to.

oh, and if the irs audits you, the investigation is very guilty until you prove yourself innocent. that's not how it's supposed to work, we're supposed to always be innocent till proven guilt, that's how the courts are, yet the IRS doesn't go through the courts, so you don't have legal recourse. thusly it's a tyrannical institution.

Be careful or the IRS will disband the Courts.

RP's highlights of the SC debate : if anyone's interested

note: should/could this be a new topic? just on peoples ideas about what he says.

McCain appears ~2:40 , ~4:48, and some from 5:00 to 6:00. (look at his mannerisms)

edit: forgot you can't embed stuff on here.

Edited by loki

RP's highlights of the SC debate : if anyone's interested

note: should/could this be a new topic? just on peoples ideas about what he says.

McCain appears ~2:40 , ~4:48, and some from 5:00 to 6:00. (look at his mannerisms)

edit: forgot you can't embed stuff on here.

I actually found myself making the exact same faces as McCain did.

we're supposed to always be innocent till proven guilt, that's how the courts are, yet the IRS doesn't go through the courts, so you don't have legal recourse. thusly it's a tyrannical institution.

Innocent until proven guilty only applies for criminal investigations. 99.9 percent of IRS audits are civil matters, and the law puts the burden of proof upon taxpayers to substantiate the items on their tax returns.