First G8s arrive in 2 weeks

I can't wait to see one either, I missed it last year at the NYIAS. The one in that pic looks hot. Hopefully the US train delivering them oesn't derail like the one that was delivering one of the first GTO shipments.

Love the bit on the Torana too. That car can't come soon enough for Holden - hopefully noone stops them from going through with it.

I wanna see it too!

Chalk up another "I want to see it".

Not that I'd be able to afford it, of course, but I'd like to take a closer look at it, anyway.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Put off today what you can do tomorrow, sometimes you don’t do the thing" ... Diamond Rio ... 'In A Week Or 2'

I was at one of the BPG dealers last week (not the nearest one to me... I felt like driving a few miles).

He had told me, then, 3-6 weeks. So it lines up to what the OP said.

Either way, I'll be there to look at it up close. ^_^

I'm really anticipating sitting inside one of these and checking out its materials and everything else. I nitpicked the Malibu and couldn't really find much wrong because I was very impressed with the new 'bu over the old one. Comparing the G8 to the GP will be easy, I'm sure, but I'll be critical. I'm already impressed design-wise though.

I've been trying to find out the EPA fuel economy numbers for the V6 version of the G8 but haven't been able to find any information yet. They have had the V8's numbers on fueleconomy.gov for a while now.

Anyway, I've seen a few undisguised G8's cruising around (a benefit of living in metro Detroit) and I thought it looked pretty good in person. The last one I saw was a few months ago but it was a bright red GT. It looked hot! I can't wait to check it out up close at NAIAS.