2009 Ram Revealed

I really like this. My reaction for me was kinda knee-jerk about the nose of the truck, but I'm like everyone else, the more I see it, the more I like it. Overall, I'd have to say that this is one sharp looking truck, and I'm really liking the factory duals on the sport model. The Rambox is a good idea too, I was kinda starting to wonder when a manfacturer would start incorporating some toolbox storage into the bed body and shell.

Why are you guys shocked there's gonna be a light duty and HD Ram?

I can't rank them, I can only compile them into two lists. There's my best looking list, that only has two, while the rest make the worst looking list. :P

QFT

Best looking:

1. Sierra

2. Avalanche

3. '08 F150

Worst looking:

1. '09 F150

2. Tundra

3. Titan

4. Silverado

5. '09 Ram (not counting interior)

Edited by NOS2006

Why are you guys shocked there's gonna be a light duty and HD Ram?

QFT

Best looking:

1. Sierra

2. F150

Worst looking:

1. Tundra

2. Titan

3. Silverado

4. '09 Ram (not counting interior)

You rated the F-150 as one of the best looking? Has all of the chrome on the Platinum model blinded you? :P

We're not shocked about there being an HD Ram, but in the past the HD was identical to the light duty. If the designers differ this time around it will be a first for the Ram lineup. I just hope it looks better than what happened to the HD Sliverado.

Nah, I just think the F150 and Sierra are how a truck should look: simple, masculine, and straight forward with with no weird lines. The one thing I don't like about the F150 is the kink in the window line. If we could add in the Avalanche, I'd place it between the Sierra and F150. The headlights on the Ram completely throw me for a loop, and a few other features I'm not a complete fan of.

Nah, I just think the F150 and Sierra are how a truck should look: simple, masculine, and straight forward with with no weird lines. The one thing I don't like about the F150 is the kink in the window line. If we could add in the Avalanche, I'd place it between the Sierra and F150. The headlights on the Ram completely throw me for a loop, and a few other features I'm not a complete fan of.

Hey it's your opinion more power to ya, but I personally can't see how this...

09f150platinum_04.jpg

could be rated as better looking than this.

dg009_071rm.jpg

To me, it's like the Ford designers gave up and just used straight lines and squares. I hated that type of look on the SuperDuty and it doesn't look much better here. The Ram looks mean, sleek, and sporty at the same time. I love the canted grill and how it pays homage to the Charger, and how it has that one-piece bumper on the Sport model. Combine that with the integrated exhausts and it looks ultra sleek.

I really don't think the F-150 looks that bad, but I may have a little bit of bias. :AH-HA_wink: The more I look at it, the more it's grown on me, especially the FX-4 model. But I gotta give it to Dodge, the new Ram looks pretty amazing...it runs a close race with the Sierra for best-looking truck.

I really don't think the F-150 looks that bad, but I may have a little bit of bias. :AH-HA_wink:

Just look at Chrysler fans who like the Sebring... And consider what I have in my sig. See? Bias makes us all irrational. We must learn to look past our own biases. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

That Mazda haunts me in the night...

I want to import one and gloat about it like it's the best thing since sliced bread, just to watch everyone's faces cringe. :P

Why oh why BV- every time I look at your sig I hear dance music.....

:scratchchin:

I tried turning C&G into one big happy rave... No one likes Jerry Springer.