Who Will Be At NAIAS?

The O.C.

Hey....guys I searched and searched to see if someone started a thread on this yet....but didn't find one....so if it's a repeat, I apologize.....

My friend and I are going to be in Detroit from Friday, 1-18 through Monday 1-21....and I'm wondering who will be in town going to the show on Sat or Sun of that weekend? We are staying at the "Hallowed Grounds".....the RenCen Marriott.....

Also....can ANYONE pull strings and get us into the GM Heritage Center?

Hey....guys I searched and searched to see if someone started a thread on this yet....but didn't find one....so if it's a repeat, I apologize.....

My friend and I are going to be in Detroit from Friday, 1-18 through Monday 1-21....and I'm wondering who will be in town going to the show on Sat or Sun of that weekend? We are staying at the "Hallowed Grounds".....the RenCen Marriott.....

Also....can ANYONE pull strings and get us into the GM Heritage Center?

I am planning to be there on the 19th (Saturday). I fly into Detroit on Friday at about 2030 hrs.

I am planning to be there on the 19th (Saturday). I fly into Detroit on Friday at about 2030 hrs.

Where are you coming from?

I have the flight from hell.....LOL....I leave LAX about 1am <groan>....connect through DFW.....and arrive Detroit about 10:45am on Friday.....we'll be going most likely both days to the show.

Where are you coming from?

I have the flight from hell.....LOL....I leave LAX about 1am <groan>....connect through DFW.....and arrive Detroit about 10:45am on Friday.....we'll be going most likely both days to the show.

Orlando to DTW Non Stop.

So far The OC and myself (and our friends) are meeting up Saturday at some point.. is anybody else going to be around to meet up?

I can. Just make a note that Sister Mathematical and Sister Logical will be with me, so be nice to them.

Edited by smallchevy

haha Will do. I'm going after SM just to see what'll happen.

(Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply the chances?) :lol:

Good luck with that. She may use the exponent of her temper to remove the root of your log, and may use discrete differentiation to square off your chances.

Good luck with that. She may use the exponent of her temper to remove the root of your log, and may use discrete differentiation to square off your chances.

:rotflmao: That's good!

I don't care what sex the CTS Coupe is. It's gorgeous! I'll change my orientation for it. No problemo! :smilewide:

CTS Coupe. Turning gay men straight since 2008. (An American Revolution?)

:rotflmao: That's good!

CTS Coupe. Turning gay men straight since 2008. (An American Revolution?)

I am serious. You may not have any chances with sister logical or sister mathematical.

K.C. I will take a blower with me to make sure of the gender, but like NOS said it is a female.

I will be in Detroit from Friday the 18th until Sunday the 20th. I am staying at the GM Tech Center Marriott. I am so excited as I haven't even been in Warren before, I was always in Auburn Hills. I will be at NAIAS on Saturday the 19th probably around noon. You will probably see me sticking around the CT coupe as it is stunning lol. I have to go down on Friday to the Buick Gallery and Research Center in Flint and then I will be going to Southfield for a meeting and tour at the university. I will also try to convince my dad to buy an Enclave. I want an all Buick driveway or at least an all GM driveway.

Sounds like fun. I'll be at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale on the 19th.

I was just in Phoenix today for two meetings....but alas, forgot about B/J....and flew in this morning and flew out this afternoon. Didn't have time to stop by.....<groan>....and I drove RIGHT BY it on the 101 fwy in Scottsdale......

Ugh....

You guys will probably see me at the show if you are there just after noon. I will be wearing a Buick Club of America 100th anniversary hat and a Turbo Time Buick GN shirt lol. I am too obsessed with Buicks. Looking forward to the show and may see some of you guys there.