Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

VOLVO C30 T5

13 posts in this topic

that test was the best one I've read on this car. that was what I found interesting.

Now, will people pay the price? and....it only gets 20 mpg.....hardly worth having a small car for.......

An absolutely gorgeous car, especially in cosmic white..

i've seen it in that color, and the dark silver. in person these are my favorite colors, along with the red. this is my favorite car right now, as everyone can see from my sig. i got to sit in one that was driven for me [i didn't have my license with me-another seperate story], and I gotta say I am jealous of sports car drivers everywhere, this was an exhilarting little piece.

I'll have to give a final drive/verdict myself one day, but I hope to make that my next car sometime in the next year.

The wife and I were looking at the C30 today at the Philly Auto Show. Here's the C30 T5 in Cosmic White Metallic:

DSCN5268.jpg

DSCN5267.jpg

DSCN5270.jpg

At some point in 2008, the T5 will be replaced by the R-Design model. They had an R-Design model on dislpay, yet somehow I neglected to take a complete picture of it. I'll be going back next Saturday and will be sure to capture it then.

I looked at one yesterday at the local dealership, in Chameleon Blue with gray cloth, $24,900 MSRP. It's a very sharp little car.

I don't think 25k is too much to pay for a nice small car.

Chris

Hehe, reg, that was the cheapest one out of the 4 they had on the lot, by a good amount!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0