Camino's Nuclear Option

Camino LS6

If we assume that I don't get to have my G8 ST after all of the dust settles, and the automotive world fills with transportation appliances, what should be the last hurrah?

I mean should I buy a top dawg Camaro in some loud color and stripes?

Or flip GM the bird and get a Challenger?

Other ideas?

The object here is something nasty, anti-social, fast, and in your face. Something that says to the appliance-driving world "bite me". If things go really badly, this will be my final new car purchase, so it needs to be something that will wade through the Toyotas and re-badged Opels like Katrina through New Orleans. Something that says "FU" loud and clear.

Get creative, and pics are a plus.

Have fun!

A Prius. Painted bright orange. With white stripes, Type-R, Z-28 and 454 badges. Big rear wing. Yellow wipers. Chrome '68 Camaro SS hood louvers on the hood. With chrome spinner hubcaps. Sparco seats. That would be badass. A mix-and-match of tuner and muscle car styling cues.

A Prius. Painted bright orange. With white stripes, Type-R, Z-28 and 454 badges. Big rear wing. Yellow wipers. Chrome '68 Camaro SS hood louvers on the hood. With chrome spinner hubcaps. Sparco seats. That would be badass. A mix-and-match of tuner and muscle car styling cues.

Umm, Moltar... I have to live with this thing... like, forever.

Have some mercy! :lol:

Umm, Moltar... I have to live with this thing... like, forever.

Have some mercy! :lol:

Sorry...I'm in a loopy mood tonight.....the insane idea behind the Prius came from a Chrysler 300M I saw a while back that had a '69 Mach 1 hood scoop and Type R Hemi badges..

Hmm, go find a slightly used Pratt & Whitney radial engine out of something (hell anything from the past 60 years of aircraft could have one), and strap it into something wild....Think Camaro, or Challenger. You'd have one of the most ultimate torque engines (and it'd be REALLY loud).

Loud is good.

Guest YellowJacket894

Go for the Camaro.

I know I have the wheels on my doomsday plan already starting to turn. I'm looking into ways I can save money as I'm going to college, so I can take out a loan from the bank that will allow me to do three things: 1.) pay my parents back for my Sonoma, 2.) buy my bare-bones, black '09 Camaro, 3.) and possibly even buy a '67 not to far from me as my project. So that puts me driving three cars (truck, rear-drive coupe, classic) that makes Congress's enthusiast-squashing hard-on shrivel and turn inward. Plus the investment on number three will pay me back tenfold what I invest into it.

Edited by YellowJacket894

One way ticket to OZ, FTW.

I've got an even better one... Get a job as an assembly line worker for the Holden Ute and get one for free "One Piece at a Time" style :smilewide: Just think, you could be a modern day Johnny Cash with a psychobilly Maloo :P

Challenger SRT8 in black, caarbon fiber hood stripes...425 horse, 6.1 liters of Americana and I suspect just as the original, it will be out sold by Mustang and Camaro sales. So it'll be somewhat more unique and thus even cooler.

How about going old school on the new Camaro? swap out for a custom grill, custom honeycomb taillights, screaming chicken on the hood and badge it as a Pontiac Firebird or Trans-Am?

The local B-P-G dealership probably won't appreciate it (come to think of it, neither will the Chevrolet Dealer...) But they'll remember you! :-)

As a side note of curiosity... did anyone else first think of VISA when looking at the title of this topic? :confused0071:

I say buy a wrecked duramax turbo-diesel powered GMC/Chevy

and drop some cake in the motor, then insert it between the

front fenders of a '10 Camaro, then do a veggie conversion with

a 20-gallon fuel cell. If it has to have a fixed B-pillar you might

as well drive for free!

The Best- 12 Tatas.

That is 12x35 = 420hp. From a 7.2L, 24 cylinder combo.

Don't like it throw it. You can arrange them in series to tow trucks, cargo or any other thing. If you want to beat the crap out of a vehicle, that is the one, and it will cost about $30,000. Almost the same a ST would have cost.