Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New spy photos of '07 Sierra

Trimnell1

How close is an anouncement for production? Im about to trade in my Jeep for a 2006 Sierra MAX. . .  that cylinder deactivation option sounds great, Im sure it can be done to a '06.

[post="30703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You mean retrofit to an existing truck? No way. If it was even possible it would cost way more than you'd ever get back in saved gas.

Is it just me or does that extended part of the cab look really short? Maybe it's just the angle. Those wheels also look different than any GMC offering we have seen lately. Of course, they continue with those massive plastic front bumpers  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry: .

[post="30749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree-why are we not seeing the 2000 Terradyne concept truck in exterior styling and design again? I thought GMC wanted to get away stylistically from Chevy? What is wrong with GMC, Pontiac, and Buick?

Looks like the bed is really tall like the new fords.

[post="31188"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It's going to piss off some people who have truck campers. Some older campers fon't fit into the new ford truck bed. I guess the same for GM. But it is a small price to pay for a more useful bed. I love tonneau covers and the higher box will make it less of an annoyance for carrying things!

What ever they can do to seperate the GMC from the Chevy, they should do. 

Big question is; Chevy has been tailgating Ford pretty hard in the sales #s.  Will the new truck have Chevy take the lead?

[post="32836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

From what I'm seeing so far, probably not. They lack the innovation and bold styling and design of the Nissan Titan; they lack the bruteness of Dodge Ram and Ford F-150 and F-Series Super Duty. They can't get by on engines alone like the current models, but from the spy shots I'm seeing, its looking that way.

Personally I don't care for the taller boxes, it makes it difficult to put things into the bed from the side if your short or not so short. And unless you drive with the tailgate down, there is a decrease in visbility. And one fina thought with the tall tailgate down it makes it harder to reach into the bed from the rear since you now have to stretch over a tailgate that is 2-3 inches taller. just my 2-cents