PlumCrazy

Chevy Conquest

11 posts in this topic

Egh... I don't know. Something seems off about it to me. I think it may be the rear. If the wheel was further back giving it an even shorter overhang and longer door or the entire green house and doors were moved forward a bit... it would look better. Also, I don't think the rear is sporty enough... as in it looks droopy. Otherwise, it looks good. I love the front.

as ive said before, hot shite im not too keen on the whole ram air under the headlamps, but its almost desirable here too slung back for that front too match the car is like an alien chrysler crossfire i really like the back, it just belongs elsewhere i reallylike the grill and headlamps, they just belong elsewhere reminds me of that maybach or a crossfire or gillet vertigo

That looks cool Plum. I agree with what BV said about the greenhouse needing to be moved forward though. Nice work.

I love it!! The proportions and stance are really great. Kind of a Concept SS II. :D The Mitsubishi sourced name, though it sounds cool, would not go over well IMO.

The Mitsubishi sourced name, though it sounds cool, would not go over well IMO.

[post="2346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Conquest was Dodge, STARION was Mitsubishi....

But if GM can take "Phoenix" from Dodge, hey....

Hey, Plum, quit giving all your exotics to the bowtie, they don't deserve such fine coachwork!

Conquest was Dodge, STARION was Mitsubishi....

But if GM can take "Phoenix" from Dodge, hey....

Hey, Plum, quit giving all your exotics to the bowtie, they don't deserve such fine coachwork!

[post="6458"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Chevy deserves them just as much as POntiac deserves a GTO and Solstice!

And the Conquest was as much Dodge as the 1990s Stealth or Colt... a mitsubishi wiht a dodge emblem. :P

Damn Chevy fans...

I love them both equally! My first car was a Pontiac, I've owned a couple grand ams & a Firebird but I love Camaros and Chevelles just as much.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead