Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Absolute Cleanest 17 Y/O 60k Car

Cory Wolfe

Yeah, but you'd rather have that 5-series, wouldn't you?

Sure... so I could sell it. :D

Yeah it sure is clean, but how about some more Cutlass pictures?

The Cutlass hasn't had a bath since October. The coolant from it overheating hasn't even been washed off, besides by rain. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

Impressive, but not too unordinary.

That's the result of a maintained detailing and care routine, and even beyond that, a very thorough detailing after the fact. A combination of careful owner car and great professionals are what makes this happen.

Impressive, but not too unordinary.

That's the result of a maintained detailing and care routine, and even beyond that, a very thorough detailing after the fact. A combination of careful owner car and great professionals are what makes this happen.

It's probably also a result of the owner preferring to drive the Bimmer most of the time :AH-HA_wink:

Viper how can you be so sure you were the first person to do certain things in the backseat of that Cutlass? Plug in your blacklight once and go out there and shine it around that interior. :AH-HA_wink:

Little old ladies need loving, too, I guess.

Besides, I did a thorough cleaning when I bought it. I haven't since the appearance of some peculiar stains, however. :P

Blasphemy <_<

Atleast it's been relatively good to me lately. Has yet to break down on me again. The Sunfire has a chance to catch up to it in unreliability. Course, all this is at the expense of power. It feels like it has 80 hp anymore as it's absolutely dead on hills. It tends to cut out if you give it too much gas. I'm sure you'll be glad to know how much it continues to make me miss my Millenia with its near-perfect record of reliability, linear delivery of power, and decent fuel economy. The days of driving this Cutlass are nearing the end... :P

Somebody please rescue this old girl from a horrible fate. Why continue to drive it while it ails with no inclination to fix it so it runs properly for you?

I don't like wasting money...? Of which me and my dad have done enough with this car. :P

And as I said, these days are nearing an end. If I'm still driving it come March, you should be surprised. No more driving of a beater.

Edited by blackviper8891