Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Extra Tax Money!

NOS2006

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/24/eco...ulus/index.html

Basically if you're single, fill out your taxes, and made <$75,000 in 2007, you get an extra $600.

If you're married, fill out your taxes joinly w/ your spouse, and made <$150,000 together in 2007, you get an extra $1200 + $300 per child.

My Cobalt could definitely make use of the extra $600... That's a set of springs, struts, and shocks. Badass!

June is fine with me. Hell, give it to me in payments, I don't care. $600 is $600 no matter how you split it or when you get it.

No little Johnny. $600 are not same about when you get it. If you consider time value of money $600 in June will be worth more than $600 in July although by a little amount.

Guest YellowJacket894
I'd buy a used Tata Nano if they were here...

I'd buy one just to see how long it would last on the Rubicon Trail. It would be quite fun, I think. :smilewide:

I'll be happy to see that 600 for me, and the 600 for the wife, and the 300 for the kid. I won't complain at all. What'll probably happen is that heather's 300 will go into her first savins account and me and the wife's 1200 will be split, 600 in savings, the other six will be split for personal "play" money.