Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Ford Falcon XR8 Ute Commercial (Video)

5 posts in this topic

GREAT commercials :AH-HA_wink: Once again...why does America have to have such awful car commercials, that hardly show the car let alone build any excitement?

You know, I think this and the Holden (err, Pontiac, too) are VERY cool.

But, there's always still the little man on my shoulder saying...I wonder REALLY what the market following to them would be like, here. Yes, there are enthusiasts who would love them, for sure. And there are other people who would just stumble on them, and find it a great match.

Yet, in all reality, for a country that still refuses to accept versatile (and often extreme performance) wagons in much of any regard, it's a shot in the dark if they'd really care about a half car half truck. Not a beast, but the latest Subaru Baja sold about 3...and then was dead, with huge rebates and 2 year old leftovers.

How did the El Camino and Cabalero do in their day? Having been born right as their production was ending, I have no idea, and still have never really heard anything about them aside from random jokes.

So, when does "Beer: The Musical" open in the States?

Oh, wait - I can get that started in about 10 minutes, just gotta make a liquor store run... :cheers:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0