Union labor under attack

Hey pottymouth!
What about those of us that are no longer employed, and have to live on a fixed income, a lot less than your "poor 30 or35" thru the door.
We paid our dues many years ago and a lot of promises were made that are now not being kept!
I don't have any kids in school anymore, why should I have to subsidize your
school costs, by paying a higher price for something that you may contribute some
of your labor to make?
At todays' market prices, I can't afford to buy your products anymore!
Who am I supposed to cry to?
AND I paid my dues for 38 years!!!!!!!

[post="27852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hey Virgin ears - What the fu.. are you talking about, before you answer that though please tell me what it is you think Im talking about. Perhaps we got some information mixed up, whatever, your beef is not with me but you;ll need to figure that out on your own. If you cant make any since dont attack me. If you cant show me what the heck your talking about that I was supposed to be talking about, dont atack me. Really Im in the twilight zone on this one, In you other post on different similar topic you said everything I had been expressing.

Maybe I forgot my meds this morning.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey razor, I'd suggest that you pre-read your posts, or use spell-check so that we can understand what you are RANTING about. I was reffering to your choice of language in previous posts, and the cavalier attitude that you had about someone making only"$35 to40K a year." Hello! there are still a lot of people out there, earning minimum wage, and that is a lot less than the figures that you are throwing around. Furthermore, there are people out there,...... who don't earn that amount, because they are no longer in the job market, due to age or physical infirmities that cause them to not be eligible to work..... and they still need decent transportation. You seem to start every response with a chip on your shoulder... drop it! Walk a mile in somebody elses shoes, metaphorically, if you can. :mellow:

If the best you got is to be the 8th person to try to make me look stupid because I cant spell, congratulation I feel real dumb :rolleyes: I dont have time for spell check, I can tell you do have real troubles following me, sorry

Hey razor,
I'd suggest that you pre-read your posts, or use spell-check so that we can understand what you are RANTING about.

Im not ranting, not at all, Im standing my ground, far from a rant, perhaps you dont know?

I was reffering (is this spelled right?) to your choice of language in previous posts,

Waaa,waaaa

and the cavalier attitude that you had about someone making only"$35 to40K a
year."

wanna show me this ????????? as for cavalier Im not sure on that word (stupid) but I will march for what I believe

Hello! there are still a lot of people out there, earning minimum wage,
and that is a lot less than the figures that you are throwing around.
Furthermore, there are people out there,...... who don't earn that amount, because they are no longer in the job market, due to age or
physical infirmities that cause them to not be eligible to work..... and
they still need decent transportation.
You seem to start every response with a chip on your shoulder... drop it!
Walk a mile in somebody elses shoes, metaphorically, if you can.

Im mostly the only one here that is, Ill call it "fighting" for fairer wages and better views on workforces, local economics, inflations, and scales that are out of balance. Where many posts here wanna throw everyone in the street. For that I appear to have a chip on the shoulder? Indeed "go ahead try to knock it off?  http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif "

Walk a mile you say ? Ill have to let that one go, it would make me sound very very arrogant. Truth is, today Im ashamed, that was one tuff mile, at the end of which, I came to a cliff.

I'll soldier on !  B)     

[post="29453"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Edited by razoredge

my, my..... interesting thread here. Razor you've been doing great keepin these boy's inline. You think the world owed them because they had a little schoolin' or somethin. It's really a nice little quagmire we're all in, with everyone scrambelin to get, keep, or take theirs.... Only people on this board need to realize certain people paid hard in blood sweat and tears for the promises they EARNED. Those type of people don't take it litely when someone wants to snatch it away from them or infer that they didn't earn it in the first place. I'm thinkin' it would be nice if everyone on this little board stopped and thought about the real root cause of why the US is where it's at today financially speakin that is.... I already know they are in north america an all that.... and just spill it out right here for us to read and digest.